Chapter One: First Day

It was a gloomy day when the rain was falling, I woke up with my gaze fixated outside the window. My name? Oh, it's Kyle and I live the high school life but believe me, its got me swamped with anxiety. It makes it worse since I'm new too.

"I have to get going"
I slowly rise up the cold and loving bed. It's harder to get up since it got accustomed to the weather's temperature.

After getting ready, I took an umbrella from the vase, took a coat and started to deploy outside.

"This is such a bad start for a first day of class"

"HEEEELP!"

While I was halfway through school, I heart a cry from a girl somewhere. I turn to check and see a girl rushing as fast as she could... wait, that's not right... she appears to be chasing someone

"That's..." I can see the man getting closer and closer

"Hey! Give her back her bag!" I ran head on with the guy and tackled him

"You little-!" He gets up and attempts to land a punch on me but I quickly grabbed his arm and twist it

"You shouldn't go stealing girls' stuffs next time, got it?"

"Ack! Gwuh! Ahhhhh! Ok! Just let me go!" The man cries as he begs for mercy

The moment I let him go, he runs away as fast as he could. I turn to the girl who is pretty much in shock of what she saw.

"H-hey, you ok?" I asked her

"Yeah, T-thanks" she replied nervously

I look at her carefully. She wears a glasses with a cute side bangs, she looks cute and is cute in height. She wears a glasses that totally fits her. Overall, I'd say she's a fine girl... (Her bust is fine too!) ACK... Sorry, I'm a man after all...

"You're in Kurazaki school too?" I asked her

"Yeah, it's been a while now since I've been there. O-oh, by the way, I'm Erina, I'm a second year student"

"Kyle, it's nice to meet you. Wait for real?" I answered her with much interest

She stared at me in amazement and believe me it's making me uncomfortable.

"Your cheeks are burning" she told me

"Wha-?!" (Damn, this girl is too observant)

Without realizing where she was walking, she slipped sideways but I managed to have caught her.

"Hey, are you okay? Huh?" (I can feel a soft sensation... I can die happy now!)

*squish* *squish*

"Y-you're..."

"AHH! SORRY!" I quickly removed my hands from the soft sensation

"I-it's okay... I understand you're s-straightforward..." Erina murmurs to herself

"What?!"

"N-nothing!"

I thought I heard her say something. For the rest of our walk, it was enveloped in the air of awkwardness and filled with the sounds of the downpour of rain.

We arrived at school and realized we were late. We then rushed to the our respective rooms.

"Hey, come on, let's go" Erina grabs my hand as we run

Judging from what has happened, it'll be a chaotic day for some reason.