~!Prologue!~

It has been 5 years since Weirdmageddo.  Dipper and Mable Pines would go back to finish school.
         When the bus arrived they saw a huge crowd of people to the extent of friends and foes.  Mostly Gidden and Pacific.  Mabel got off and saw the two teenagers.
          "Well? I know that you did come just to stare at us!" Mable look at around the crowd and saw stan, Wendy, Sus, Candy, Greata, and the rest of the gang, "Come here I know you missed us!" She ran past the crowd to get to them.  Dipper on the other hand just grabbed her stuff off the bus and placed it on the ground thanked the bus driver for dealing with them for so long.
          "Really thank you for dealing with us for so long! You a very good man!" Dipper said in a kinda of a happy tone knowing the bus driver was most likely tired and hungry.  Dipper ran up gave the bus driver a fresh sandwich from a cooler.
            "Thanks kid and you too were no problem! You too were quite fun!" The bus driver said with sandwich in hand.  Dipper got off and the doors closed. The bus drove away. 
          "D-Dipper," a boy said shaking.
          "What Giden?" Dipper said with anger in his voice clearly not forgetting what the boy had done 5 years ago.
          "I-I'm sorry!" Giden said shaking.
          "SORRY?!" Dipper screamed causing everyone to go silent with a few whispers, "YOUR SORRY?! AFTER EVERYTHING THAT YOU HAD DONE TO US?!  YOU WERE THE ONE WHO GOT BILL INVOLVED WITH IT ALL FOR THE MYSTERY SHACK! TRY FORCING MY SISTER INTO A RELATIONSHIP! AND WE CAN'T FORGET CHASING US WITH A ROBOT!" The people and finally went dead silent and were starting at Dipper and Giden when Mable had finally got to the two boys.
            "Giden....You caused so so many problems...Me and Dipper couldn't sleep for about a month scared that He would come and be in are dreams! So you can't expect us to come her and to be all friendly with you."
            "I under staned I just wanted to let you two know!"  The twins could tell that he was on the verge to cry. He had felt so bad.
           Dipper walked past Giden strait towards his family. Mable followed him like he was royalty.  He said his hellos to his family and friends then strait into the house.
            "Is he okay kid?" Grunkel stan asked.
            "I'll tell you later...when theres not so many people," Mable said looking down at her luggage.
            "Okay well let's get you settled into a NEW ROOM! NO MORE SHARING WITH DIPPER!"
            "If you didn't give me a room of my own I would have had a few word for you!" Mable said putting on a serious mad face. It was scary.
             Stan knew that mable had a lot of friends and that she was a girl and she need her own space

        HELLO! AUTHER-KUN HERE! thanks for reading this piece of garbage! It makes me feel more like a person so if you want leave a comment. I have written this story already on paper and I kinda just wanted to share it with more then 5 people sooooo! Yea! I have 10 pages, and  about 11 chapters done......this is going to be fun! Any ways have a good day/night