The Entiy- Chapter 3

The breeze rustled the trees. The crunching had come to a stop. Dipper swung his head left and right trying to get a look at the thing that kept him in place.

He finally got a glimpse of the entity. A tall figure, it had a large top hat, and a cane. That's all Dipper could make out.
Silence
Crunch.

Dipper felt his feet hit the ground. Dipper looked around and started running with his eyes closed trying so hard to reach the shack.

Crunch

Crack

Clap

Clap
Dipper opened his eye so see that he was on the road.

"I'm not safe yet" Dipper thought. He speed walk to the shack then took a deep breath so it looked like he hadn't just gotten chased and caught by a creepy looking thing.

CREEEEEEAAAAAAAKKKKKKKK

"I should really gress that door" Dipper thought. He went up to his room and places the books in a corner where they would be safe, then moved over to the  window and got on top of the dresser and looked at the woods to see if the thing was still out there.

After about 10 minutes, Dipper stopped looking and when get down off of the table.

But instead of a door and bed he was met with a tall, blond hair, he had an eye patch over his right eye the other eye was a deep gold. He wore a yellow tail coat suit, with brick patterns on the end of the tail, black gloves, a top hat, and to finnish it off a cane.

"Pine Tree~"

"BILL?! WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?! AND and why is he so hot now?" Dipper  thought and starting to become a dark shade of crimson.

"Aww!~ Little Pine Tree thinks I'm hot! Can you say that out loud?~" Bill said in a seductive voice. He started to float very close. Too close for Dipper's liking.

Dipper started to move off the dresser. Unfortunately for Dipper being a boy was not the best for him right now.

Because when he stepped down from the dresser, there was a gift from his pants and the thing it it.

Dipper quickly moved his hands to cover the 'gift'

"DAMMIT!"

"Aww Pine Tree got a gift from his pants? I can help~" Bill had finally gotten dipper in a corner.

"B-Bill p-please g-go! I-I d-don't n-need y-your h-help!"

"Seems like you do little Pine Tree~"

Bill had closed off Dipper in a corner. Dipper retailed and pushed Bill off. Bill also retailed and cornered Dipper once again. Bill put alot of force to keep his body close to Dipper.

Dipper struggles to get Bill off. Bill starts moving his head so he was by his neck.

Dipper froze.

YALL THOUGHT YOU GET SMUT THIS EARLY?! HAHA! YOUR FUNNY! Also next chapter will have homophobic, suicidal thoughts/behavior! Just so you are warned!