Back to the shack- Chapter 1

SONG NOT MINE JUST INJOY SOME MUSIC TO THE CHAPTER!!
        Dipper got  his side of the side of the room set up then strait into some books.  He didn't get very far before Mable came in.
          "HEY DIPPEN DOTS! Enjoying your new room?" Mable asked as she landed on the bed, "Oof! Whatcha going  to do with the rest of room?"
          "Your half? Not tuch it scares me!" Dipper said with a eye role and right back to spot that he left off at.
          "Ugh Dipper come on let's go explore the town! You know how many thing might have change!?" Mable was jumping on the bed trying to get Dipper to look at him, "YOU NEVER DO ANYTHING SINCE-"
          "SHUT IT! I NEVER WANT TO THINK ABOUT HER AGAIN! WE NEVER TALK ANOUT HER! GOT IT?!" Dipper yelled and slamming his book shut. Mable saw the anger in his eyes they had gone from a hazelnut brown to a deep shade of brown. Mable slowly backed off of the bed.
         "Sorry I-I could we just go see the town?"
         "Mable I just want to thing easy the first day back. Okay? Unless you can get my hat back. Then I'll come down. Also sorry for yelling, you know I don't want to talk about her."
         "I know it's just that she's-"
         "Don't say it, just go get my hat if you want me to come down."
         Mable nodded and headed down stair knowing were she had saw his hat.
         She came up a little later with Wendy.  She had changed her usual green blue flannel to a nice settle red one and a white tank top under it. She wore Dipper's hat. She look at Dipper who wore her hat.
         "U-Uh...Wendy? Hehe....I told Mable just to get MY HAT! NOT a person!" He said giving the girl a look of anger once again. But the girl seemed not to be fased by this anger, "Uh well wanna trade hats? I'm guessing that you missed your hat?"
        "Uh yea sure dude!" She said rubbing her neck. She took off the hat and thew it to Dipper. Dipper caught the hat and tossed the other one. Wendy barley caught it. She gave a quick giggle.
        "NOW CAN YOU COME DOWN?! GRUNKLE STAN HAS TO TELL US SOME STUFF!" Mable ask impatiently.
        "Yea, okay!" Dipper marked his place, and headed down stairs as he placed his hat on his head and walked past the two girls with out a second thought.
        "Mable? Did I do something wrong? Why is he so upset?" Wendy asked holding Mable by the shoulder. Mable looked at her with sympathetic eyes.
        " You did nothing wrong it just that...We did just come here for school...Something happened that we had to leave, I'm planning to tell everyone later. Like in a week when we get back into school and get everything figured out." Mable said looking down not wanting to make eye contact. She knew only part of that was right. She was planning to never to tell anyone what had happened and why the left.
            ~Meanwhile down stairs~
            "Yea Grunkel Stan?" Dipper asked.
            "Well first of all the truck with your stuff is coming and will be her by about Tuesday evening, and that hole room is yours Mable get her own room to. You can go do what ever now I don't really care." Stan said sitting on the couch with a bottle of Pitt cola and waching duck detective. 
           "I'm going to the woods be  back in a little bit!" Dipper said before stan could answer he was out the door and walking into the woods.