End?- Chapter 8

And like that. Dipper was still. No movement.

"YOU DAMM FUCKEN ANGLE! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!"

"t̸h̸a̸t̸'s̸ n̸o̸n̸e̸ o̸f̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ c̸o̸n̸s̸e̸r̸e̸ b̸u̸t̸ i̸f̸ y̸o̸u̸ m̸u̸s̸t̸ k̸n̸o̸w̸. I̸'m̸ a̸ b̸i̸t̸ h̸u̸n̸g̸e̸r̸y̸." Hillsren said pulling Dipper deeper into the woods.

"DAMMIT YOU STUIPED ANGLE GIVE HIM BACK!" Bill yelled.

"H̸o̸w̸ a̸b̸o̸u̸t̸ y̸o̸u̸ c̸o̸m̸e̸ G̸E̸T̸ H̸I̸M̸!" And with that dipper was draged down into the water.

"MASON! UGH!" Bill turned into his human form and dived into the water

'Come on find him!' Bill thought.

Drip

Drip

Drip

Click

CLACK

The golden blond hair male reached a hidden room under the water. (Kinda like the one in peter pan, if you haven't seen peter pan your dead to me)

Bill ran threw the inter base.

"MASON! PLEASE! ANSWER ME!" Bill screamed.

"Y̸o̸u̸ w̸i̸l̸l̸ n̸e̸v̸e̸r̸ f̸i̸n̸d̸ h̸i̸m̸ y̸o̸u̸ s̸t̸u̸i̸p̸d̸e̸d̸ d̸e̸m̸o̸n̸"

"LET HIM GO!"

"I̸'m̸ j̸u̸s̸t̸ g̸oi̸v̸i̸n̸g̸ h̸i̸m̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ h̸i̸s̸ w̸i̸s̸h̸"

"NO! MAS-"

"B⃠Y⃠E⃠ B⃠Y⃠E⃠ D⃠E⃠M⃠O⃠N⃠"

Hey everyone! Thank you all for being so patient with me! I know its short but i really want to get you peeps something, cus I've updated on all my other storys so needed to get this one done as well. So have fun with a cliff hanger cus I'm a asshole! Also 1k reads I'll do face real or something.