Bill finds out- Chapter 5

Ooookkkkaaaaayyyyyy.....this is going to have a tiny bit of smut/lemon...and more suicide issues and can't forget a little bit of forced love.........soooo yea!

This first part is going to be right before last chapter when Bill first got into the room and Dipper was looking out the window!
☆Bill's Pov☆

I wached as Pine tree looked out a window. He stood on top of a dresser.

Shorty

After a little bit he -Dipper- finally stepped down from the dresser. I looked straight at him.

"Pine Tree~" I say in a seductive voice

'B ILL WHAT THE HELL IS HE DOING HERE?! AND and why is he so hot?' Dipper thought. Of course I read his mind what kind of dream demon would I be if I didn't?

"Aww you think I'm hot~ Can you say that out loud?" I ask starting to move closer to the teen boy.

"N-No! G-G-GET AWAY FROM ME!"

"Better keep the precious voice quiet~ we wouldn't want anyone to hear~" I said finally getting him into a corner putting both of my hands on each side so he couldn't escape.

"G-Get a-AwAY!" Pinetree said with a voice crack. He pushed me off bit easily moved back putting a lot of force that he couldn't move me. 

He tried pushing me off then just fell silent for a few minutes. I tried calling his 'name'.

"Pine tree. Pine tree. Pine tree!" I had moved my hands. I tried to see in his head but in this human form I couldn't and I can change into the triangle form because I'll be killed.

He just stood there until he started to cry. And twitch. His arms mostly.

"Pine Tree! DIPPER!" He had finally broken out of his trance. He looked at me with wet eyes.

He had looked completely dead.

"Hey Imma leave okay? Call if you need me okay?" I say trying to tuch his arms.

He quickly backed up further into the corner.

There was clearly something wrong with him.  I knew he wouldn't tell me so I just headed into the mind

□□□□□□□In the Mind space□□□□□□□□

I quickly think of Dipper to look into his memorys.

"Hey Bi-"

"Not now key hole!" I yelled quickly moving to a empty room and lock it so none could come in a disrupt me.

Dipper pines memories

Fashes of tapes and recordings flew past a screen.

"Come on....Come on...give me something useful!"

I looked past all the tape as fast as I could. Then one peck me intrested.

I take a good long look at it.

"No... No.... please...tell me this isn't real....he...he's cutting..."

Dipper pine's thoughts

I'm usless

I'm stupid

Cut

Cut

Die

Waste of space!

"NO! NONE OF THAT IS TRUE! STOP THINK THAT!" I yelled. 

Bill left

Mom shipped me away

Mable is popular and doesn't need me

Dad just sat and whached me

It's time to leave

It's time to leave

"LEAVE?! WHAT DOES HE MEAN BY LEAVE?!"

Rope

Knife

Pills

"H-H-he's t-trying to die...."

I teleported back as fast as I could just before he had managed to take any pills . I took everything.

"WHAT THE HELL DIPPER?!"

"Bill? Could you give me another life? Maybe that one I wouldn't come out a disgrace."

"WHAT NO WHY THE HELL WOULD I DO THAT! GIVE ME YOUR ARM!"

"W-what?! N-No!"

"MASON! LET ME HEAL YOUR ARM!" I yelled but not to loud to disturb anyone.

Dipper sat in shock. He never heard anyone but his parents.

Dipper slowly released his arm. I picked his arm and scanned it over.

"Mason some of these are very deep... you know you would be missed..." I said as I start to rap up his scars and properly cleaning them, "I know Mable would Miss you a lot...Your mom can go die in a hole...don't let he opinion get to you..." I had looked up and saw him staring at me.

-3 POV-

●SMUT WARNING! ITS MOST LIKELY GOING TO BE CRAPPY BUT YOU ALREADY KNEW THAT●

Dipper moved his hand up to Bill's eye pach in hopes to remove it and see what the mysteryest demon was hiding.

Bill grabbed his hand a pulled Dipper close and whispered in his ear.

"No No, you can't see that~ you might get hurt~"

Bill then leaned down to kiss Dipper.

Dipper slowly gave into the kiss. As time passed the kiss got more intense and heated.

Bill bit Dipper's bottomed asking for a entrance to his mouth.  Dipper refused. 

Bad Idea

Bill moved one of his hands down Dipper's pants and grabbed his member and started to stroke it.

"B-Bill~ mmhh a-ahh!" Dipper moaned.

Bill took the chance to slip his tongue into Dipper's mouth.

Dipper's eyes widen.