Flashback- Chapter 4

HOMOPHOBIC ACTIVITY
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
CUTTING!
ALSO HEAD CANNON THAT DIPPER'S REAL NAME MASON WILL BE USED!YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°
"Ugh, Honey those fags got the rights to get married! That's disgusting!" A young woman said while sitting on a couch with her husband.

"Why do you hate on the gays, mom? They are just to have rights like the black people do. They are just people."

"Mason, why are you standing up for those disgusting people? They don't deserve rights! It's written in the bible that and I quote, man should not sleep with man and the other way, "

Mason was silent for a little bit, "what would you do if there was a gay here?"

"Why would you ask such a question?"

Mason looked at the brown hair woman sitting on the couch.

"Don't tell me..."

"Surprise!" Dipper said while making jazzy hands with a small smile on his face.

The lady and her husband just sat in shock. The husband's face looked down, not in disappointment, but more in sorry.

Dipper couldn't tell why he had the look on his face until he realized that his mom had gotten off of the couch and was walking over to him.

"M-mom?! D-Dad?!" Dipper asked not knowing what was happening. He clutched his hand towards his face.

SMACK!

THUMP

Dipper was on the floor holding his hand on the brand new red spot across his face. He looked at his mom in disbelief.

"Your such a disappointment fagget!"

"H-honey wasn't that a little extra?"  The man asked.

"NO!  HE NEEDS KNKW HIS PLACE IN THIS WORLD IF HE CHOOSES THIS PATH!"

Dipper had scrambled up to his room but not before grabing a blade from the bathroom.

Drip

Drip

Drip

The red crimson color leaked on the floor.  Dipper had looked down at his new 'friends' he hear the door open. He quickly shoved the blade under a pillow then ran to the bathroom but not to loud to disturb anyone.  He patched himself up, then put a hoodie on then walked back to his room.

That was 5 years ago. He had continued to cut and he got beating from his mother.

°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°•○°

"PINE TREE! DIPPER! SNAP OUT OF IT!" Bill yelled.

Dipper had looked up at the taller male. He had been crying for 10 mins and just looking off in the distance.

Dipper had pushed Bill of of him and just stood there in complete silence. 

"Imma leave okay Pune Tree? Just call me if you need anything okay?" Bill said as he wached Dipper walk over to his bed and lay down.

Bill left and for what seemed like forever Dipper looked up to see if someone was there.

When he saw that it was clear he went and reached into his bag.

"I'll create the last few cuts then it's going to be done. Mom, Dad, Mable, Grunkel stan, Grunkel Ford, Wendy everyone...They wont have to deal with a gay. After all I'm just disappointment. This is what mom wanted wasn't it? I'm doing her a favor. Mable can go home. Ford won't have to deal with a kid messing with his work."

After digging around he had found the razor and rope.

Slit

Drip

Slit

Drip

Drip

For being a DISGRACE

Slit

Drip

For being a FAG

Slit

Drip

Drip

For not being good enough

Slit

Drip

Drip

Dipper named out everything that he hated about him self leaving his hole body covered in scars.

He walked over to the door and locked it so none would be able to interfere.

He set up the rope and chair.

But he had forgotten about 1 entity that could see him at all times.

HOLY CRAP! IM CRYING! For 2 reasons! 1 this chapter was not at all how I had planned it. I had originally planned it where MABLE also came out and Dipper was already getting yelled at but I didn't really like that idea so I changed it up and yea. How did you peeps like it? And 2! IM ACTUALLY GWTTING READS ON THIS CRAP! WAKING UP AND SEE THAT PEOPLE ARE READING THIS?! THATS AMAZING! Thank you all you make my day just by reading!