Back into the woods- Chapter 7

Don't worry about the child just know that this is what the woods look like! Art not mine!!

Dipper started to run as far as he could away from the demon.

"PINE TREE!" Bill screamed.  The scream echoed around the forest. The sound waves bouncing tree to tree.

Dipper had finally came to a unknown place in the forest.  It was quiet besides from the screams from demon.

~Dipper's pov~ didn't think that would happen!

"PINE TREE" Bill screamed. 

"Can't he take the hint? I don't want to be by him!"

I continue to walk around the lake. It looked so majestic and magic.  I find a tree where Bill wouldn't be able to find me a quicky sit down.

"It's really nice here. I just wish I had a book and a pen to draw this! Its amazing!"

Bonk!

"Wha the? Book? Pencil?"

I picked up the book and pencil to find that the book was empty.  I had to write this down! I quickly start writing to find that my words were getting put into lines!

"It's a magic book"

"DIPPER! GET OUT OF THERE!" Bill screamed.

"Go away bill!"

"Dipper you need to get out of there! It dangerous!"

"Its better then being out there and getting RAPED! BY A DEMON!" I yelled started to tear up.

"I want these cuffs off of me!"  And with that the cuffs were off. 

"MASON! If you stay in there just please if someone comes up to you and trys to talk to you DON'T TALK BACK! GOT IT?"

"I will do as I please demon!"

"Maso-"

"Dipper! IT'S DIPPER! IT'S ALWAYS BEEN DIPPER! DON'T CALL ME MASON! YOU DO NOT DESERVE TO CALL ME THAT!"

"Y̸e̸a̸ y̸o̸u̸ s̸h̸p̸u̸l̸d̸ l̸e̸a̸v̸e̸ s̸t̸u̸p̸i̸d̸ d̸e̸m̸o̸n̸!" a voice spoke from behind me

"hun? Oh hello there!"

"h̸e̸l̸l̸o̸ t̸h̸e̸oi̸r̸ w̸h̸a̸t̸ i̸s̸ y̸o̸u̸r n̸a̸m̸e̸?"

"uh... you can call me Dipper"

"O̸k̸a̸y̸ d̸i̸p̸p̸e̸r̸! d̸o̸ y̸o̸u̸ w̸a̸n̸t̸ t̸o̸ c̸o̸m̸e̸ i̸n̸ m̸y̸ s̸h̸ca̸c̸k̸ a̸n̸d̸ h̸a̸v̸e̸ s̸o̸m̸e̸ t̸e̸a̸? y̸o̸u̸ l̸o̸o̸k̸ v̸e̸r̸y̸ c̸o̸l̸d o̸u̸t̸ h̸e̸r̸e̸ a̸l̸l̸ b̸y̸ y̸o̸u̸r̸ s̸e̸l̸f̸~"  the lady spoke

"LAVE HIM ALONE YOU STUPID AFALLEN ANGLE! HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE BY YOUR STUPID ASS!"

"BILL! that is no way to talk to a lady! I'm so sorry for his rudeness!"

"O̸h̸ i̸t̸'s̸ f̸i̸n̸e̸ D̸i̸p̸p̸e̸r̸! p̸e̸o̸p̸l̸e̸ t̸r̸e̸a̸t̸ m̸e̸ l̸i̸k̸e̸ t̸h̸i̸s̸ a̸l̸l̸ t̸h̸e̸ t̸i̸m̸e̸! m̸y̸ n̸a̸m̸e̸ i̸s̸ H⃠i⃠l⃠l⃠s⃠r⃠e⃠n⃠"

"thats a very nice name! And people shouldn't treat tou like that! People are just jerks!"

"DIPPER PLEASE GET OUT OF THERE! SHES EVIL! SHE'LL TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM YOU! PLEASE!" Bill yelled.

"STOP TALKING ABOUT HER LIKE THAT MAYBE SHE COULD GIVE ME A NEW LIFE!"

"I̶s̶ t̶h̶a̶t̶ w̶h̶a̶t̶ y̶o̶u̶ w̶a̶n̶t̶ D̶i̶p̶p̶e̶r̶?" Hillsren said her voice sounding more inchanting. 

"Yes"

Damm that was difficult! I had to find font changer then had to find one I liked for the Angle! I also have a lot of school work to do! And so until i can get some of that shit done im gonna be postponing it sorry! School ends in a little bit so not to long!

The app i used for the fonts
Fonts for Android and iPhone  - www.fontskeyboard.com