To far- Chapter 6

Dipper's eyes widened in disbelief of what was happening. He started to squirm wich only made Bill stroke him harder. Bill had finally gotten enough of Dipper squirming around he threw Dipper's arm above his head then summoned hand cuff (kinky) he fastened the hand cuffs to the head of the bed.

"B-B-BILL! S-STOP! P-PLEASE! I DON'T WANT THIS!" Dipper tried to get the demon off of him.  He brown eyes looking for an escape route.

Bill had taken off Dipper's and his own pants. He started to run his asshole.

"I don't have any lube... Do you have some in that bag of yours?" Bill had asked not looking at Dipper in the eyes.  When he didn't get a answer he looked up from to meet Dipper's brown eyes.

"P-please! I-I dont w-what t-this"

The <handsom> demon moved his mouth down to where Dipper's hole was and started to lick it.

"A-ah! B-Bill!" Dipper was crying and moaning. Dipper couldn't take it. He lifted up his legs and kicked the demon in the shoulder. He pulled himself up to head of the bed trying to escape the cuffs.

"Pinetree why did you do that?! You need a lesson!" Bill scolded.

"STAY BACK!" Dipper yelled hoping to get someones attention. It worked.

From all the noise Stan had came up to check up on the screaming boy.

"Hey kid what's with all the -" stan stop mid sentence to see Dipper in a ball trying to keep a tall yellow figure away from him.

"HEY! GET AWAY FROM HIM! YOU OLD MAN!" Stan had wasted no time to pull out a gun and pointed at the tall <hot> male standing above Dipper.

"Well well... I guess we are gonna have to finish somewhere else~" Bill whispered in Dipper's ear.

Dipper's eyes quickly wised as he tryed to push the <sexy, hot, ADORABLE> demon away from him.  But because of his current position he couldn't move very much. 

"Byea Stanford!!!" Bill said while holding Dipper.

Dipper opened his eyes to be back in the forest with a demon looking down at him. Bill had set Dipper down propped upagest a tree. 

See the one thing Bill had forgotten to do...he forgotten to put Dipper's hands behind his back...

CRACK!

Dipper's hands swung and left the demon on the floor holding his face and wincing in pain.  Dipper took the chance and started to run. Not looking back.  Tears brimming his eye.

IM ALIVE!!! Sorry that this took so long to get out. I've been busy with school and my family is redoing our garden and things like that <quarantine been getting to us>  and also I have been getting some other storys in the works to that I hope to get out very soon too.  I have a shinsou x denki one shots-kinda- . I have a ceil x depressed/suicidal reader, and then one where I merge a bunch together <4 fandoms> so that one is taking some time so yea I've been busy. Also thank you everyone for near 50 reads I really didn't think I would ever get this far thank you! Stay safe! And remember

LIFE IS AN ALLUSION, THE UNIVERSE IS A HOLOGRAM, BUY GOLD, BYE!!!