Chapter 20

Illiana's P.O.V

~2 weeks later~

It was Saturday Shay and I were on our way out. Shay was beyond excited and I was too, I didn't care if I was going to see Stephen because I know that I was going to a party and would have avoided him by any means necessary. Deep down I was really hurt but I was not going to let the possibility of seeing him effect what I was going to do with my life.

"You're brother will take you there and pick you up, I don't think I want to take the risk of you girls drinking and driving." My father said sternly.

"Okay, papa" I said.

We left, my brother seemed exhausted but he was willing to take us.

We got to Kyle's mansion, his parents were on they're way out. The decorations were on point and at the door there was a shot bar.

"Good afternoon ladies please take one shot and head in" the man said.

Tequila! I took one shot and went in. There were multiple bars. One in the kitchen, two in the dining room, fout in the back yard, and 3 in the main hall with a beer pong table. There were drinks on the dining room on the table (Stephen, Rook, Buddha and Luca were there) . Kyle came giving us each a hug.

"Y'all guys are the second to arrive... they came her together. Wait y'all guys don't have drinks in you're hand, what would you like the waitresses seems to be slow?" He asked.

"We'll l have a mango and strawberry sunset with 5 shots of vodka and crushed ice" Shay ordered.

We then sat with the guys.

"Dude, let's play 2 truths 1 lie" Buddha suggest.

We played ironically Stephen got all my lies 100%. It was fun hanging out but as soon as the house started filling up we separated from the guys. I got a call from my bro at midnight so I went out side to speak to him and I was tipsy.

"Hi, what time should I pick you?" He asked sounding half asleep

"I'll sleep at Shay's house since it not far from here and you can pick me up there." I said.

"Cool, good night" he said hanging up right away.

I was about to go in but Luca cornered me.

"Can we talk please." He begged.

He was beyond sloshed, I knew if I didn't her him out he would have made a scene.

"Sure but hurry, I promised Shay a game of beer pong" I said.

"List-sten, I hurt youu and I'm very s-s-sorry. But listen but you were acting like a hood bitch sooo I n-n-needed to teach you a lesson. So now we can ge-et back together" he tripped over his words.

"Luca no" I said trying to walk away.

He then grabbed me by the wrist, pulled me toward him and smacked me. The impact of the slap made me hit the corner of the light. He stood over me. My forehead was gushing.

"You better listen to me. . ." He paused realizing what he just did.

I was mute and scared beyond sober. My mind was blank. I stood up wiped my blood from my forehead and walked in. It didn't really make a difference cause the would continued bleeding.

Kyle was the first to see me since he was greeting guest.

"What happened?" He asked shocked.

"He....I...he.... I fell really hard. Do you have a first aid kit?" I asked.