『 C H A P T E R 4 』

s a k u r a  y a n a

"Where did you learn 'Water Tornado'?" He asked as we walk home together. "It's like the opposite of Gouenji's hissatsu technique!" He says. "Hey, you were not answering my question. Why aren't you answering my-" This guy is too talkative. It pisses me.

"COME ON. JUST SHUT IT! I DONT WANT TO TALK BECAUSE OF YOU AND EVERYONE! DID YOU KNOW THAT DAD CHEATED AT MY MOTHER?! DO YOU KNOW HOW ANGRY I WAS?! IT WAS HARD TO HIDE EVERY EVERY SECRET YOU DIDNT KNOW! I HATE TO BE WITH YOU BECAUSE I DIDNT WANT TO BE IN THIS FAMILY!" I yelled and ran back home crying.

I was in the room, cutting my wrist. I don't care how it feels, painful or not because it really hurts to be here in Japan. Mom, I wish you're alright there. I wish you were here with me.

t h i r d  p e r s o n

Endou was in front of Yana's bedroom door, listening to every sobs she make. He was leaning in her door, crying about what she said to him.

"Honey, you're home!" His mother greeted to her beloved husband. Endou went downstairs, wiping his tears.

"Why did you do that?" He questioned his step-father. "Did what?" His mother asked. "Why did you had an affair with mom?!" He yelled. "What are you... talking about?" His step-father asked confused.

"Stop playing dumb with me. Yana told me everything from the beginning! Look what have you done to her! She never talk, laugh or I will never even see her beautiful angelic smile because of you! She became miserable and depressed because of you!"

He then ran away. Natsumi, his wife stood in shock of his sudden actions. He didn't even saw him like that. She already knew everything what her father-in-law did from the beginning.

On the other hand, Yana was just crying peacefully until she heard a knock and Natsumi stood in there with a rice and teriyaki with water on the side. "Hey, you must be hungry." She said softly. She placed the tray on her table beside her bed.

She sat at the end of her bed and looked at her. "Hey, I know it was hard to deal with this kind of situation, I promise you, I've been there before." She said softly.

"It was just painful to be separated with your mother. I was here in Japan while she was there in England. She was just alone with my siblings, it would be so hard for her to take care of them while I was here and not helping her. All I can do is send her money to help her with the expenses and my sibling's education." She said.

"Then I'll help!" Natsumi gladly offered. "You don't have to, it will be hard for you." Yana insisted. "Yana, I wanted to see you happy, even your brother do too. So come on, eat your dinner." She handed her food to Yana. She looked at Natsumi who was holding her food and she took it and without any hesitation, she eat.

Not minding the taste on how horrible Natsumi cooked, for Yana, it was so delicious. She just tried her best to cook something delicious just for her precious step-sister-in-law.

Yana's sadness was filled with happiness. "It's delicious!" She complimented. "Just tell me if you want more!" Yana smiled and nodded.

This is the first time I saw Yana-chan smile. She was so beautiful as an angel. I wanted to make her happy, somehow. Her eyes are still filled with sorrows and pain. Oh, how I wish to change them into happiness...

Natsumi thought as the short black-brown (is that a color or there is a name that would give black and brown a combination? Tell me in the comment!) haired eat.

When she was done eating, she accompanied her as she doze off into a deep sleep.

e n d o u  n a t s u m i

I walked out of her room with a tray in my hand. I washed Yana's dishes that she used, and especially... the blade she used for cutting her wrist.

I came back to Yana's room with a first-aid kit, and treat her wrist. Gosh, she cut like as if performing a ritual. I hate seeing her cut herself like this, this is too much. "From now on, I'll take care of you. Even you fell asleep." I muttered.

I cannot just stand and watch you hurt yourself like this. I just can't. I started to cry as I treat her wrist and covered it with bandage.
————————————
Chapter 4 complete! Hope you liked it!
(A.N: Don't forget to like, comment, and vote! I don't own Inazuma Eleven Go characters btw!)
Stay safe!
-dawnennairam