『 C H A P T E R 1 1 』

s a k u r a  y a n a

"I'm back." Nii-san said as he went in the ambulance. One of the medics knocked on the window where the driver is and we already went off.

Once we get back at the hospital I was tranquilized and I woke up in the same room. My energy was back since I got treated.

"You're awake." He smiled as he sat on the chair next to my bed. "Y-yeah, h-how was the g-game?" I asked. Why on earth am I stuttering? "You won. Congratulations." He smiled and hugged me.

Suddenly the doctor came in. "Good afternoon Ms. Sakura and Mr. Endou. I report you that Ms. Sakura has fully recovered." She said.

Did– did I just heard it right?

"Playing in the match helped her recover from her illness." She added. "Thank you, doc." Nii-san replied with a big smile on his face. "She will be discharge a minutes later." The doctor replied and left the room.

He hugged me tightly and let go. "You're finally getting discharge here." He said happily. "Finally, I can play soccer with you and the guys." I sighed.

"Your mother misses you." He said and I looked at him. "She can finally kiss you, hug you, and talk to you." He added. I smiled.

He was like a jolly child that make people happy. I finally met the god of happiness that sadness can never affect him.

—————————————

Nii-san was driving us somewhere I don't know. Home was on the left but he went right. "Nii-san, I think you went on the wrong way." I said.

"I know, there was a project roadway happening there." He answered. I just hummed in response.

As I was looking outside the window, the car stopped in front of a... park? "Close your eyes." He requests.

"Why?"

"Just close your eyes."

"Fine."

I just closed my eyes and I felt a blindfold touched my eyelids and it tightens. I think he did that. We stepped out of the car and he is guiding me somewhere.

After that, he took my blindfold off and didn't expect what will happen next.

"SURPRISE! WELCOME BACK SAKURA-CHAN!" I just stood, until tears began to escaped in my eyes. Nii-san hugged me from behind as I wiped my tears.

"Yana..." I was longing for that voice for a long time eventhough we just seen each other the other day. I let go on nii-san's embrace and went over to mom.

I hugged her tightly as if I don't want to let go. I buried my face into her shoulder. "I'm so glad you're back." She said.

"I just wanna go home..." I manage to say. "I understand how you feel. But you can't just let anything pass you." She replied as she let go and wiped my tears.

I was so confused but she was smiling, and looking behind me. I turned around and I saw Shindou in a blushing mess, holding a microphone with a band behind him.

(Play the song above)

Lyrics:
Hatereshinai michi ni saita utsukushii hana wo sotto
te ni tori kimi wo omoidashite miru
kokoro wo naderu you na yasashii kaze ga fuku
boku wa tada tsutsumarete yuku

Kawari na no? Ima wa soba ni inai keredo
tsutaeru yo todokanaku tomo kanjitetai
deaeta kono kiseki wo

Ano hi no you na egao de ite hoshii
kawaranu mama de My wish is only one
ai ni yuku yo kisetsu wa meguri subete kawari yuku kedo
tooi hi no kimi no koe ga hibiiteru kono mune ni