part one - he's back

Okay, first thing first, this story is based on a movie i recently watch, it's called a little thing called love, that's how i gave the title. it's not exactly the same, but it's similar to it. so enjoy :)

_____________________________________________________________________________

"Mom! Iris have a boyfriend!" damn that girl. can't she stay out of my bussiness. that is my little sister, Evie. I called her evil. she always mess with my stuff and now she went on to mom and give mom a picture that I drew.

"iris, what is this? how are you going to meet you father if you don't concentrate with your study? I hope you can think wise about this" oohhh, right, my dad. he works in America as chef, that's how my mom owns a cafe here at Perth, Australia. They opened it together after they got married and before my dad went to America and dad said that if any one of his daughter can get first place in school, he would send a plane ticket for us to go there and live with him. so awesome right, I know! but first place? I'm not a genius, that's for sure. then I look at mom, she look devastated about the drawing. well, firstly, I don't have a boyfriend. He's just my crush. Mom went off just like that. Evil, I mean Evie walk past me and showed me her tongue. What. A. Brat.

I heard a loud noise outside, that must be my friends. we always study together at my place, but to call it a focusing one, NO. we study a little, but we talked even more. I'm sure it happens to a lot of people. trust me, I know.

"Irisssssss! look what we have!" says Liz. She showed me a book. I don't quite see it without my specs.

"what is it about?"

"it's called 9 recipe of love"

"what? that's ridiculous" ridiculous? haha. I was overwhelmed actually. I wanted to know every steps on the book, but the thing is I'm afraid they will tease me for obsessing with my crush. I had no choice but to deny it. sighhh.

"ridiculous? I know you want it. you like nate right?" Serra told me that its okay to admit. ohh, right. before you get confused, I have three best friend. eliza, serra and mia.

"I I..I don't! I'm over nate okay" I don't know why is it so hard for me to just say, 'yes I love nate. its already been two semester and I can't get over him'

"if you say so chickaz" and she calls us chickaz. I don't know why. it just slip from her mouth.

_____________________________________________________________________________

we were sitting at a cafe, I took a seat next to the window, I can see the basketball court since its just beside the cafe and then I saw, you can guess who, yes, Nate! my heart was pounding fast. he's even good at basketball, wow, he never failed to surprise me. he was playing with his friends, he look smoking hot wearing school uniforms while playing basket.

"guys! Nate is back!" a girl with a ponytail said it out loud. thanks for the heads up. I try to look over to where nate is coming in but there are to many people. yes, nate is popular. he's surrounded by girls all the time. many girls try to seduce him. why not, he's nice to everyone, not like those popular jerks out there. he doesn't hang out with only popular people, his best bud are mostly low profile people. he's just very attractive in a way.

"Iris? helllloooooo?" its Mia, way to ruin my daydream mia

"huh? what? did I miss anything?"

"Apart from Nate is here, no, you didn't miss a single thing honey" I can see that Mia is annoyed.

"I knew it! you are not over Nate right. please, oh god, just admit it dumbass" great, now Liz and Serra knows that I'm still having a crush on nate

"y yeahh. I do. happy now?"

"why dont you say so?" they say it together

"I was afraid. if I tell you guys, you're going to tease me"

"owhhhh. you should just say it you know. because we are so going to tease you!!" they all laughed together.

"hey Iris, you know, I think you should totally use our book" Liz showed that book again. that 9 recipe of love book