part two - the book

"No! that's way too childish like, where did you get that book anyway?"

"why not? its a greek method sweetie, its like way back ago method that's why its kinda ridiculous, but its no harm to try. we're still young anyway, its okay to be a little childish" eliza said with a grin

"tonight let's get some and live while we're young ohhhhhh" great. Now they are singing the new one direction song and I'm really dumbfounded by this.

"come on! let's try it!" it's a greek method, they say if you look up at the moon and think about your crush, he will think about you too. yeah, like that's going to happen. I'm not beautiful or anything for him to think. I have tan dark skin with short hair, and braces. BRACES. even my sister thinks I'm ugly. she said I take over dad cause I'm not beautiful like her, she takes over mom cause mom is really pretty and sweet. like I care.

"come on!" Serra take my hand and pull me up so we all ended up looking at the moon thinking about our crush. I slightly hope that this is true. I wish that he could look up to me like I look at him. but I guess I have to try harder for him to notice me.

"alrighty! 8 more recipe to go!"

_____________________________________________________________________

"okay everyone, I will do a quiz today. I'm sure I've told you last week" Miss Sylvia is our English teacher, she's very loud. her voice is loud like when you hear someone sings and then you hear a broken glass like sound, urgh I can't even describe it.

Apparently I'm very good at English but not so at the other subject.

"ouch!"

someone throw me a piece of paper that is written 'Iris! I have news!' I know its from Liz and Serra. they always 'paper messaging' me during class

'what?' being me, I ask Fea, one of my classmates to pass it to them so Miss Sylvia won't notice. I waited for a moment before I get a reply

"aww!" errrgh, but as for them throwing is the best idea. what type of weird friends that I have.

'I heard about Nate. He's dangerous' what?! dangerous? I took me seconds to reply that one

'dangerous?! what do you mean?'

'I heard that in his formal school he make two junior girls get kicked out if the school because of him' wow, quite an impression he gave to those girls then.

'how did you know that?' i replied, wanting to know more

"My friend used to be in the same school as Nate' before I could reply another note came to my table, it says

'what are you talking about?' so I just reply

'none of your bussiness' but then I got a quick reply. it was very fast

'But I'm teaching' uh-ohh. I look up and saw it was Miss Sylvia's note. greato *sigh*

"Miss Stern, I know you're good at English, but other subjects.." she paused for a second and look at me closely and say "so bad"

I look at my friends with a its-your-fault face. They just laugh at me. After a while when Miss Sylvia is more stagnant with me, I ask permission to go the toilet, and my wish is granted! I chuckled to myself when i think that. slowly I walk near the toilet and boom! I ran fast through the stairs and stop when I reach at the top. I started walk properly again and look in the art class, Nate is there! I made a happy happy face. I wasn't going to toilet actually. I just want to walk through Nate's art class to get a glimpse of him. I always do that, sounds creepy? I know I know, but I'm not a crazy stalker or anything like that. It's just when you fall in love you do stupid things and its true. I'm experiencing it.