Skipping Class

As I sit in class, I find myself still wondering about that moment. Did that really happen or was it just a dream of some sort? I don't even know. 

I am utterly perplexed as to why on earth Harry Styles would pick me, when there are so many other girls in the school that are falling head over heels for him. There are so many pretty girls. They have thigh gaps and they're super skinny. What does he see in me? I'm none of what you would expect to fit the expectations that guys look for in a girl. So why then would he pick me? I just never expected that and I'm still in shock. I just can't seem to digest this news.

It's like, I feel both sad and happy at the same time and I'm still trying to figure out how this could be.  Part of me is happy that he chose me, because it makes me feel something. But, on the other hand, part of me feels sad, because I feel like he is doing this for a reason; so as to get back to me later on, even if I never really did anything to him.

Don't trust men. I keep telling myself. Don't be gullible and don't let yourself be a fool.

"Ey!"The teacher snaps and then I look up at her. I notice the whole class staring at me and I feel my cheeks turn red.

"Yeah?" I say in a tone, and as usual she can't hear me.

"Detention after school!" 

The whole class is now laughing at me and I don't even know what I did to deserve that.

"Okay." 

I try my best to look as if I'm listening to every word she's saying while she's teaching for the rest of the time, because else she'd probably give me an extended half an hour in detention.

Why am I even here? I don't listen when she teaches, only because whenever I look at her, she gives me dirty looks or says rude comments. She hated me since day one. I just don't get it.

Almost everyone at school hates me. I never ever even said a word to them or did anything. 

But, I know I strongly dislike them because of how much they made my life a living hell, as if it wasn't already. 

The bell rings and I sit still in my seat. I don't dare myself to get up just yet. I wait until everyone is gone, or else they'll push me or try to make my things fall on the floor.

"Bye, you slut."

"Oh and I noticed how you started to cry when Harry was singing on stage, don't you even get near him or else..." A tall blonde girl with blue contacts says to me in a threatening tone. She looks like one of those hipster girls. I don't even bother, because I've already gotten used to it.

I know that if anybody actually saw me with Harry, they'll make it even worse so I decide that I'm going to tell Harry to keep our relationship secret. I'm not the type of person who likes attention much. I guess that's another reason why I don't have friends, because I'm always in my own little world. Well, at least it's better there. 

"Hey, that's my spot." I hear a voice say. I didn't even realize that the bell rung and that I'm late. 

Luckily, it was only Harry. Apparently he sits in the same seat as me, it just happens that he has class after though and we aren't in the same class.

"Sorry. I should go, class is about to start."

"My teacher's not here yet, it's alright."

I grab my stuff and get up. He kisses me on the cheeks and I know I'm all red, because I feel my cheeks burning. I probably look like a tomato. 

His whole class saw that. Including all the girls who ever called me ugly, worthless, fat, etc...

"Harry! Stop going after every girl." A boy stood up and shouted.