Author's Note

HEY GUYS! 

Yes, this is my second part/version of my author's note. If you would like to read what I wrote three years ago for my author's note, read below. SO, YES. It happens that I somehow decided to continue writing this story. I had some time this summer and Styles, Harry Styles was the story that stood out among all my other stories. It's that one story that I decided to read over, three years later, and edit. So yes, you might notice some changes in the plot or throughout the story -- but that's because I edited it AND also because i wanted to continue it. I know the previous ending of the story stopped at the chapter entitled "Hero?" and I wanted to continue writing for two reasons; 1) it ended with a cliffhanger and I wanted to add more to the story and 2) I guess I wanted to enter the Watty's for this year, since it's something I'VE NEVER DONE BEFORE, so I wanted to give it a shot and see how it turns out. Anyways, I just want to THANK YOU ALL once again (even though I keep on saying it) for ALL YOUR SUPPORT. Whether it's a simple vote, comment or read - it makes ALL the difference. YOU HAVE NO IDEA. It means so much to me that I have readers from ALL OVER THE WORLD and I appreciate the fact that y'all actually spend time reading my work SO THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. 

Much love,

xoxo

SB ♡

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note from 2012:

Hey guys,

So this was it for Styles, Harry Styles. It turned out to be a lot different than I had expected. I hope you enjoyed it, even if this one was a lot more depressing and sucked. For the last chapter, I decided not to tell you the end-because well that's for you to try to figure out.So did she end up dying in front of Harry or was she saved once again? Or did she force Harry to leave? What happened to the kids when they were put in foster care; did they end up with a loving family or just another messed up family again? Did the step-mother go insane? Anyway, that's it! Thank you again tons for reading, voting and commenting; it means a lot. Have a great day and till next time I start writing again or finish up the other stories. 

xoxo

SB ♡