Ch 8. Dilemmas SUCK

~ Nick's POV~
"Dude, I know they aren't really technically dating, but I'm pretty sure that Luke is into her." I exclaimed to my brother Daniel. "Why don't you just tell her how you feel, man?" Daniel asked. "I was going to tonight. After they explained that they weren't really dating because I was worried I was running out of time." I said, kicking a chair and leaning against the wall. "But then she kissed him. And Daniel, it was real." I can't get that awful image to leave my thoughts. The scene is just replaying in my mind. Why would she kiss him? She was freaking on top of him too! This is the worst day of my life.

~Abby's POV~

I am completely torn. I know that Nick has liked Katelynn since like, well,..forever really. But then again, I can tell that Luke really feels for her as well. This is an inescapable pit of complete and utter destruction, I thought. What will come of our friendships? Then I laugh, Katelynn! All of our friendships and futures are in her hands and she doesn't even know it! She's a bit clueless when it comes to people crushing on her, but if a guy even looks my way, she can decode every tiny thing he does or says! It blows my mind.

~Nick's POV~

"Nicholas!" Daniel exclaimed. "Be a freaking man and don't give up. You understand me?" "I know that girl. And I know that she loves you. Remind her why she loves you. Show her that you care."
He is right.