What??! Ch.12

"What??! No way." I exclaim. "Yes way, Kate." Luke said. "I am so sorry, I didn't know." I am so surprised that I honestly have know idea what to do."Come on, I'll take you home, princess." Luke said, taking my hand. Holding his hand is different than holding Nick's. Nick's hands are full of warmth and comfort, but Luke's give off a heat that's like fire pulsing throughout my arm, Even though I know that he isn't mad at me, Luke's face is killing me. He just looks so sad. We were almost to Luke's truck when I finally had enough. "Luke, if you don't wipe that frown off your face, I am going to slap you." I exclaim. He lets out a small laugh and pulls me close. He smiles, almost genuinely, and says, "I'm sorry Katie, please don't slap me. Because we all know how much that that would hurt." Oh, he is so dead. I then proceeded to slap him (pretty hard) and then i punched him in the side. "Ouch!"

"Kate, you freaking bruised my obliques!" Luke exclaimed lifting his shirt. I sure did too. There was a big bruise right on his side. I can't help but smile. "You're such a baby." I say. "True!" Abby chimes in. The blood is starting to rush to my head, but I guess that's to be expected when you're hanging upside down on a couch. "Help me up." I say. A hand grasps mine and lifts me up onto Abby's soft loveseat. Nick laughs. "Your face is very red." he says. "So school will be starting up soon and we need to make it very clear that Luke and Katie are together." Abby says. You could feel the air change in the room. Nick's smile fell and Luke's grew into a perfect little smirk. Abby took out a notebook and a pen, obliviously. "Alright let's write down everything that needs to be done to make this plan successful." she says. Ugh, this is going to be a long night.

Sorry for the short chapter. :'( Love ya! -Sky