Ch 9. Ohhhh My Gosh What is He Doing?!

After we left the park, Abby said that she had to go home, so Luke and I hung out at my place. We were up in the loft/game room and my parents were downstairs watching a romantic comedy, I think. Luke took up most of the space on the bean bag, but somehow I managed to stay on. "Oh my gosh it's hot up here!" he complained."Ahahaha! Victory again!" I exclaim. I might not be great on my feet, but I am skilled at video games. And I just kicked his butt. The guys hate it, but they secretly love it, I just know. Luke then proceeded to take off his shirt, showing off his perfect abs and tan. "Whatever, I let you win." Luke said, with a confident little half smile, tossing his shirt at me. "Ohh, your full of it!" I said, pushing him off the bean bag. "Ohhhhhhhh, you are gonna wish you hadn't done that." He whispered, eyes darkening.

He grabbed me by the waist and pulled me down with him. "Ahh!" I scream. He flipped me over so that he was on top of me. "Is everything okay?" My mom yelled from downstairs. Luke covered my mouth with his hand and replied to my mom. "Everything is fine, Rachel! Kate is just upset that she lost again!" He said loudly. "Okay." Then, with his rock hard chest pressed up against me -not that I'm complaining- he started to tickle me! Oh my gosh I cannot even begin to explain how ticklish I am, and Luke knows my weakness all too well. He trapped my hands above me with one hand and I could not escape once again. He laughed and the tickling ceased.

"I'll let you go if you admit that you loove me." He said, drawing out the word love. "Promise?" I asked, skeptically. "Cross my heart and hope to die, princess." He said, knowing that he had won. "I love you!" I exclaimed. "Good." He said. For a second after that we just stayed there and I was beginning to question if he was going to let me go. Then he started leaning in to me.

Ohhhhhhhh my gosh, what is he doing?! Soon our noses were touching. "I love you." He said, so sincerely. We've been best friends since forever, but I can not deny that the moment was sweet. It felt right. I wrapped my arms around him. He then made a small movement and our lips were touching. The kiss was soft at first, but proceeded with a little more edge. Too soon it was over. He then rolled off of me so that we were side by side. I shuffled over so that I could rest my head on his shoulder. Once I got somewhere actually comfortable, he wrapped his arm around me. I looked up at him. It was the most adorable thing I've ever seen. His cheeks were pink and his million dollar smile was back. "I knew that you couldn't resist me." I said laughing and getting closer. He laughed. "Your right Kate, I cannot resist you."

"Well, I should probably get home." Luke said, once it had gotten to be late. "Okay, I'll see you tomorrow." I said, lifting my bedroom window for him. Once he was gone I shut the window and laid on my bed. Oh gosh, what am I gonna do? I'm pretty sure that Luke likes me likes me, if you know what I mean and I think I might like it, but something is bothering me. I turn over and on the table next to my bed, there was a picture of Nick. I begin to think of all of our sweet times together. When he won me like every stuffed animal in the claw machine at the arcade, when he wrote a song for me, when he bought me flowers on Valentine's Day after a bad breakup, when I used to have really bad nightmares and he would come over in the middle of the night and stay with me. I love Nick and I know he really cares for me, but he hasn't really pursued me like THAT, so he must not like me any more than the best friend that I am, so why shouldn't I go for Luke???

What do you guys think???? Luke or Nick? Comment and vote!!! <3 Sky