Love 2.0

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked noticing the other one's sad attitude.
"Nothing. Why?"
"You're pouting"
"Oh, am I?"
"Yes you are, what is wrong?"
"Just...my body again. I'm sorry I'm totally ruining this" he said covering his face with his small hands.
"Hey, you're not ruining anything Jimin, you're making it better" Taehyung smiled and took Jimin's hands off his face to see him. "You are so beautiful I could look at you all day, for the rest of the days I have"

Jimin pouted again not being happy with himself. Taehyung stood closer to him causing some serious skin contact and placed his hands on Jimin's waist once again. "I love every part of you so much" Taehyung whispered next to his ear and then began to kiss Jimin's neck.

Taehyung did that for a little longer and then ended it with a little kiss on the lips afterward.

"Please enjoy this shower as much as I am enjoying it," Taehyung asked Jimin so this one didn't worry so much about his body.

——

Jimin finished getting all the shampoo out of Taehyung's hair so both got out of the shower and dressed up.

They walked hand in hand all the way to the kitchen and waited for Jin to come downstairs.
"I love you" Jimin whispered in Taehyung's ear. Taehyung kissed him sweetly and then replied "I love you too" with a smile.

Jin came downstairs.
"Are you ready and clean?" He asked.
"Yep," Jimin said and Taehyung shuffled his hair cutely.
"Let's go then"

The three of them left to a store nearby and some hours later they came back with all the groceries.

"Can we have a movie night Hyung?" Jimin asked Jin.
"That is actually a great idea...although you aren't allowed to watch tv"
Jimin pouted remembering his punishment "please hyung, just for today, it will be so fun!"
"I'll have to discuss it with Namjoon"
"Okay"

Taehyung was putting all the groceries in place and Jimin was just looking at him from behind the counter.
"Jeez, don't drool kid," Jin said when he saw his brother, who hit him playfully as a reply.

Jin went upstairs for some minutes to leave some stuff he bought. Jimin stood up and walked all the way to Taehyung and back hugged him lovingly.
"I low you bwaby" he said in a baby voice.
Taehyung turned around and hugged him back for some seconds before picking him up just like if he were a baby and sat him on the counter. He was standing between Jimin's legs and after pecking him multiple times on random spots of his face they connected their foreheads as Jimin caressed Taehyung's blue hair with his tiny hands. The whole situation was an explosion of cuteness.
"I love you too Chim" he whispered still in that position, surrounding Jimin with his arms.

Jin once again went downstairs and saw the whole scene without being noticed. He looked at his little brother stroking the blue boy's hair locks and finally realized, this was the happiest he had seen Jimin in at least ten years. This was actually the best thing that could have happened to his little brother. Taehyung was the best thing that could have happened.
Jin smiled at his thought and walked towards the kitchen finally being noticed by the two younger ones.

"A movie night won't hurt anyone," Jin said making Jimin get out of his Taehyung trance and raise his hands in happiness.
"Yay!!" Jimin said, "Joon hyung allowed it?"
"I didn't ask him yet, I don't think he will have any kind of problem with it, so,"
"Thank you so much Jin hyung," he said jumping down from the counter and hugging his older brother with a huge smile.

Then he grabbed Taehyung's hand and lead him to his room. "Let's go pick the movies for tonight," he said to Tae "Jin! Tell Joon to buy popcorn!!" Jimin yelled.

(A/N: please vote if you enjoyed! 💜)