Movie night

Jin was sitting in the eating area reading a book when Namjoon finally arrived.

"Hey baby, how was work today?" Jin asked and pecked Namjoon's lips.
"Good,"
"Listen, Jimin asked me if we could have a movie night, at first I said I'll have to think about it because they are grounded, but then I remember what you said, I still wanna treat him a bit like my brother, and I told them yes"
"It's okay Jinnie, I'm glad you did that" he smiled.

Suddenly Jimin and Taehyung got out of the bedroom they were in and joined the other two.
"Okay, we've decided it's gonna be a musical night" Jimin smiled excited "we're gonna start with Mamma Mia, then The greatest showman, after that Bohemian Rhapsody, and last but not least, Hairspray." He said while Taehyung back hugged him not being able to resist his cuteness.
"Jimin, I don't think you're gonna be able to stay awake that long..." Namjoon pointed out.
"It's musicals. I love them Joon. I'll try my best to stay awake, but if I fall asleep don't keep watching without me!!"

Jin rolled his eyes "go make the popcorn kids, Joonie and I will set up everything"

Taehyung and Jimin grabbed the popcorn and put it in the microwave.
"I'm excited," Jimin said.
"I know, I am too"
"Have you ever done a movie night?"
"Not traditionally, but sometimes when I was sad or feeling stressed about things and couldn't handle them, mom would always make me some hot chocolate and we would sit on the couch and watch some movies together, usually very old ones" Taehyung replied.
"I see, it sounds peaceful"
"It was, I would always feel better after that"

Jimin nodded and pulled the taller one into a hug. They hugged until the popcorn was done, they grabbed it and walked to the living room where Jin and Namjoon were sitting in some pillows placed on the floor ahead of the couch, so the two younger ones could be comfortable on the couch.

Taehyung laid down putting his legs on the couch and Jimin gave their popcorn to the older couple and did the same. They looked kinda like this:

But Jimin was laying next to him (not on top of the couch's back) and his head laid on Taehyung's chest

"Let the movie night begin!" Jimin yelled joyfully.

After Mamma Mia had finished and so had their popcorn, they were all still awake and decided to play the next movie.
After The greatest showman, they took a bathroom break and then continued with the next movie.
Halfway through Bohemian Rhapsody Jin heard a little snore and paused it. He looked back and found Jimin deeply asleep on top of Taehyung's chest. Taehyung was about to fall asleep but he hadn't yet.
Namjoon took a picture because they looked so freaking cute. "They are adorable," he said facepalming himself and making Jin giggle.

"What do we do?" Jin asked him
"You can help Tae to stand up and lay in bed and I'll carry Jimin," Namjoon said.
"oKay"

Jin approached them and whispered softly "Tae, help me take you to bed, stand up, can you do that for me?"
Taehyung sleepily nodded, he slowly opened his eyes a bit and tried to sit up, but when he did, Jimin held on to him tightly.
"I can't, he's hugging me" Taehyung sleepily said and made Jin smile because of the whole situation.

Jin softly grabbed Jimin's arm and tried to release it from Taehyung but it was pretty firm. Jin looked at Namjoon trying not to laugh out loud because of how unbelievably cute this was. He tried once again and this time succeeded.
"Okay, cmon Tae" Jin said and helped Taehyung stand up and walk to his room. He laid him on his bed.
"Goodnight Tae,"
"Wait hyung" eyes closed-Taehyung, barely awake, said "I want Chimmy," he said.
"Jiminie is coming right away" Jin smiled and opened the door widely for Namjoon, who was carrying Jimin bridal style, to come in.
He softly laid Jimin on the bed next to the blue boy and both Jin and Namjoon witnessed how fast both of them tangled perfectly with each other. It was like their bodies were so used to each other that they just unconsciously knew exactly what position to do. It kinda looked like they completed each other.

"Goodnight kids" The older couple smiled widely and left the room closing the door afterward.