Lets start this wright

Okay so a little rusty on writing, but I'll try to make it readable. ✨Ta Ta~✨

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Back Story Time: Midoriya 4 years old

"Mom! Dad! Today's the day I get to see my quirk!" said the small child running into his parents room. His green curly hair with black highlights bounced on his, while is emerald eyes were filled with joy. Today was July 16, the day right after Izuku's 4th birthday, meaning today was the day he went in to see what quirk he acquired. We all know how that turned out in the end! A sad little quirkless boy coming home with his parents and hiding in his room for the rest of the night. While his parents fought in the other room about there now declared quirkless child. What a lovely family!

(Sorry lazy author here, plus do you really want to read something you already know?)

Time Skip 6 years later: 11 year old Midoriya
(Earlier then Canon)
Izuku POV~
Midoriya was having a lovely morning as always. Wake up to a loud ass alarm, shower and get dressed for the day, leave the house early as to avoid another beating from his mother, and trying to not run into Kac- Bakugo. Izuku mentally cursed as he almost said Bakugo's childhood nickname. Izuku had know Bakugo Katsuki since he was little, but as soon as Izuku didn't receive his quirk, everyone turned on him and acted like he was a waste of space. Which he was. He was a useless Deku that shouldn't bother others and should never step out of line. His thoughts stopped as he spotted a spiky blond standing at the school gate.
'Why do I even still try?' Deku wondered to himself as Bakugo saw him and started to approach him.
"DEKU! Did you really think you could avoid your morning beating? I thought you knew better then that, but I guess I'll have to teach you again!" The damn Pomerania screamed as he pushed the frightened green haired boy into a nearby ally.
'Why? Why? Why?' Was all that was running through the small boy's brain as he was pushed harshly against the brick wall.
"You ready NERD? I've been waiting all morning just to see your scared and broken face! Wait, it's not even broken yet! HA!" That's the last thing Izuku remembers before waking up in the same ally Bakugo left him. He sighed to himself as he shakily raised himself off of the cold cement. He found his bag in the dumpster near by, luckily closed and intact, and pulled it out. He reached in the side pocket and grabbed his phone to check the time. It was 8:30 at night, he was so screwed when he gets home not only late, but he never even went to school. His mom probably thinks he skipped on purpose and was out doing something troubling. Before he knew it, Izuku was on his knees again and was have a full blown panic attack.
'She's going to kill me! I won't be able to eat for weeks and will probably have to-' His thoughts are abruptly cut off as he has a great idea.

"What if I don't go back home?"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

541 words