The Present

Hello! Not that anyone is reading this....ha..ha ha hahaHaHaHAHAHAHAHA!! Time to write the actual story!! I have no plans for this story ngl...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Present: 14 year old Midoriya
Someone's POV~

'Faster' was the one word running through the young vigilante's head as he ducked through alleyways and ran across streets. He didn't like being on the open streets, but they were his quickest route to where he was heading. 'Where?' you might ask. Well our lovely vigilante had a meeting with a rat. The principal of UA to be exact. Izuku had run into him a few months ago while the vigilante was tying up a group of thugs. Apparently the principal had taken interest in him ,for only god knows why, and he asked if the vigilante would like to meet up again. He doesn't even know why he accepted the rat's request in the first place! He just felt like it was right and he never ignores a gut feeling. Now him and the rat meet almost once a week and chat over tea. Something was different tonight though and Izuku could feel it. Now we jump back to our little vigilante late for his meeting and trying to avoid gaining any attention from Pro Heros. He had waken up later then his usual time, meaning he actually caught up on some sleep, but it doesn't help that he's now late.  Izuku Midoriya or know as Raven had come to enjoy his late night talks with the rat. He really needs to stop calling him a rat. Anyways, NEZU was one of the only creatures (He's not a human and Izuku likes animals so what do I call him?) that Raven would willingly speak with. Of course he kept his true identity hidden from the ra- Nezu and never spoke about stuff that could be drawn back to him, but he still wishes he could open up to Nezu some days. Okay, back to that story I'm writing! Finally Izuku arrives to the semi-hidden park that's in the middle OF THE GOD DAMN NEIGHBORHOOD I GREW UP IN. Deep breaths Izuku, deep breaths.

"It's time to face a mother fucking rat"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.

367 words