Meeting a rat

Hello! I am here to prove I'm alive still and all that fun jazz!! ✨Jazz hands✨ Anyway, onto this shit show of a story.....

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Same Night~

After wandering around the park for a few minutes, he finally found the rat standing by a light post looking at the multiple papers on it. He walked up to him and double checked is voice changer was on.

"What you looking at if you don't mind me asking?" Izuku asked the mammal in front of him. Nezu pointed to a paper of a missing boy, that happened be him, before answering.

"This boy has been missing for three years now. Do you think the police have given up on finding him? Do you ever wonder what the mom is going through?  Have you ever seen someone you couldn't save and blamed yourself even though you never knew them?" Nezu asked in a serious tone before turning to the vigilante next to him. Those little eyes of his held so much raw emotion, that Izuku was almost tempted to answer all those questions. He was probably the only one that knew all the answers to those questions. After a moment he decided to answer him a little truthfully in a deep tone, because of his voice changer.

"That boy has been missing for three years you said? The police have most likely have stopped the investigation, if they had no leads for that long. The mother?" He paused for a moment ,thinking about his previous abuse, before continuing. "She is probably sad that she lost a child. To answer the last question would bring up to many memories, so I'm sorry i can't answer that." Izuku answered trying to keep his voice steady. He looked away from the creature beside him, not wanting to see the pity in his little eyes. He hated pity. It help anyone, it just made people feel worse. Suddenly, Izuku felt something grab his hand, causing him to turn and face the rat.

"You know it's okay to cry sometimes. I won't judge you, you know? I figure that since you are a vigilante, you haven't had the best of life, have you?" The Rat said that in such caring voice, Izuku almost though someone cared for him. That's a lie though, no one will ever like a weak, quirkless, Deku. He just try to trick you, don't you see that? Don't show any emotions. He will only use you and you'll end up in prison. What does he know anyways? Oh no, I'm a vigilante and I have a sad backstory whatever will I do? I should kill myself like Kac- Bakugo said.

"You don't know anything about me!" Izuku snapped at the rat pulling his hand back and turning to walk away.

"Raven, wait! I didn't mean to offend you!" Nezu called to the retreating vigilante, but it was to late. Raven had already left and was planning on taking some anger out on local thugs. He still needed to go patrol for the night anyways, so it works out just fine. Little did he know, that a worried rat was calling a certain underground hero to keep an eye on him.

"Let's go beat some guys half to death"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

544 words