Info Chapter

My State^^^ This is just an information chapter where I explain some things and clear up any questions. I realize some flaws in my story and I'm going to change some things from here on. Please read so you understand some key points of the story and know what I'm changing. If y'all have any questions please don't be afraid to ask.

•Izuku owns the Cafe and his main apartment is upstairs. He has two places he "lives", his main at the cafe and the abandoned building I mentioned before is the other one. He tends to crash at the one that is closer when he's done patrolling. His main is nicer and is where he keeps his computer for hacking and most of his equipment. He also cares for the animals and has an online veterinary degree for one of his many degrees.
•Izuku is extremely smart and is basically on the same level as Nezu. He also works out and trains in martial arts to stay in shape. He is skilled in using a Bo staff and creates all his and Azar's gear.
•Azar was not originally going to be in the story, so I'm sorry if I don't make something clear when I'm writing his character.
•Izuku is only offering to train with Aizawa only for Azar. He cares for Azar deeply and wants to get as much help for him as possible (Azar's quirk is hard to control) and Aizawa does not trust either of the boys at this point in the story.
•Ava is always there (unless said otherwise) meaning if I don't mention her in a chapter, she's just chilling in the background and I'll try to mention her in the next chapter.
•I'm going to take out the hero killing aspect of Izuku's character, but he does help Azar identify the weaknesses of hero's he's targeting though. Azar looks up to Stain (Stain will make an appearance.)
•This is takes place after the USJ attack but before the sports festival in the Cannon story. Keep in mind at this point the festival is only a few weeks away.
•Izuku and Azar both HATE the L.O.V. and are trying to sniff them out to help the hero's. They don't like that they don't have a main goal or proper motivation in there work, remember Izuku and Azar are vigilantes and aren't on either side.

These are just a few points I wanted to put out! If anyone has questions or suggestions, please comment and I will do my best to help. Thank you for the 1k reads everyone <3   —Fubby