Learning to trust again

Okay so I haven't posted in a hot minute and I honestly don't care. Also! Today is my dads birthday, so happy birthday dad 🎉🎈🎁
(Abuse Warning)
-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-
Shinso POV (New Character!)

I was walking down the street while listening to the music I enjoy. I didn't want to go home and get beaten by my drunk dad. I know I'm going to get a worst punishment for staying out longer but I just want a break. I have school tomorrow and I don't want to be covered in bruises and limping. I'm currently in class 1-A hero course. (Min*ta didn't make it in) Maybe I should stop by the cafe on this street and play with the cats? It is Sunday, so the cats should be out and about. It's about 6pm so there shouldn't be lots of people hopefully. Alright that's what I'm going to do for the rest of the day.

~Time skip~

I arrive at the Sweet Animals and look in the window to see my teacher chatting with two kids my age. He must be here to grade papers and got distracted or something. I decided not to question it and walk inside into the cafe. I jump at the sound of a raven caw from the bird who... was cuddling with cats? I blink my eyes in disbelief and turn to the front counter.

"Don't worry, they won't hurt her. She packs a mean punch when she wants, so they respect her. Anyway, how can I help you?" The green haired kid asked from behind the counter.

"Oh um, I don't have any money. I just wanted to hangout with the cats if possible?" I ask with my head down. I hear some shuffling from behind the counter and look up. He was making something and then turned to me.

"You can sit with us while your drink is being made. How do you like your coffee?" He asked with a smile on his face. I was shocked that he was being so kind. I felt tears streak down my face as I have never felt such pure kindness from this stranger.

"Black is fine," I mutter weakly as I try to stop crying.  I felt arms wrap around me and I could tell from the height that it was Mr.Aizawa.

"It's okay Shinso. I don't know what has happened in your past but just know it gets better," He told me as he guided me to the chair next to his. I nod in thanks as a cup of coffee is set in front of me. I take a sip and was taken back by how good it tasted.

"Thank you so much. I've never felt such pure kindness from anyone before," I state as I calm down a bit. I turn to the three of them to see them smiling at me. I weakly smile back then turn to the cat next to me and pet it. I'm so grateful that someone didn't question why I was on my own and had no money. I will definitely come back here again.

Izuku POV~

I'm so happy I could help someone who just needed some kindness and a cup of coffee. I don't show or feel emotions that often but I am truly happy for being able to help. I must look like a dork cause Azar was starring at me with amusement. I decided to ignore him and turn back to Aizawa who looked troubled.

"Is he your student?" I ask and he snaps back to reality. I also caught Shinso's attention (Aizawa said it earlier) and he turned to me.

"Yes, I'm in Mr. Aizawa's class," Shinso states bluntly. I'm slightly concerned for how little emotion he held in his voice. He must have the same coping mechanism as I do, just turning off all your emotions when they become to much.

"So you want to be a hero? Why does everyone want to be hero's now? There are still other carriers out there that are more important then running around playing hero," Azar says with venom in his voice. That's the last straw for me and I grab a cutting knife  and grab a glass. He needs blood soon or he might snap and attack them. Azar seems to get what I'm doing and looks scared and tries to stop me.

"Azar you need some soon or your going to snap. I don't need you attacking people," I state as I cut my arm and put blood in the glass. Both Aizawa and Shinso look at me scared and worried as they see the many scars on my arm. Azar is practically drooling and looks ready to pounce. Once the glass is halfway full I put pressure on my arm and hand him the blood.

"Take it to the Back Room and don't come back till you feel stable," I tell him and he nods and quickly heads to the back room. I sigh as I wash and bandage my cut.

"Care to explain what just happened, Amai?" Aizawa asks as I sit down feeling the blood loss affect me. I nod and look around before I decided I should tell them what's happening.

"Ava, flip the sign for me please? Then come over here and keep me awake," I ask as I turn to the two of them, trying to mentally prepare myself. As soon as Ava perched on my shoulder I decide to start talking.

"Azar's quirk is a tricky thing to control and he's not exactly sure how to control it properly"

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.
Longest chapter yet
939 words