Chapter 1

Chapter 1:

(Jennifer)

I turn on the radio as liam gets in the passenger seat of my car. "Sorry!" I yell as I hear mileys voice on the radio. "It's fine jen calm down." He says with a chuckle. I change the station as quickly as I can. "Are you sure?" I ask puzzled usually he's sad when he thinks about miley. "Yes, I'm sure today is gonna be a good day." He says smiling at me. "Okay."I say turning up the air conditioning. "So is it a boy or a girl?" He asks putting his hand over my stomach awkwardly. "A girl." I say smiling at him. He's acting really suspicious. "So I guess that means were gonna have to buy alot of pink stuff then right?" he asks moving his hand away from me and buckling his seat belt.

I walk up to the store and I hit my foot against the sidewalk causing me to lose my balance. Before I can react I feel liams hand on my waist holding me up. "I was not going to fall." I day rolling my eyes at him. We walk in and I see various stuffed animals, cribs, toys, baby clothes. I grab a cart and liam follows me into the clothes section. "I think you should get this." he says laughing and holding up a shirt with flames on it. "Very funny." I say mockingly. It was for boys anyway. I grab a few things and then I ditch liam to go look at maternity clothes and end up hating almost everything I see. I grab one shirt and then I go check out. Liam runs up to me as I'm checking out and we both walk out together, him holding most of the bags. "Liam why did you ask me to hang out with you?" I ask helping him put the bags in the car. "I just missed you. Were friends aren't we?" he asks looking at his phone as it beeps. "Yeah of course were friends. I'm sorry if i'm acting wierd. Probably just hormones and stuff." I say trying to look at his phone.

We walk up the driveway to josh and I's new house and I unlock the door. "Surprise!" A few familiar voices say as willow runs up to hug me. I drop my bags and hug her back, then I look around the room. Jena,Sam,willow,josh,Sam's wife laura are all standing in front of me. "You liar! You said you wanted to hang out with me!" I yell turning to liam and punching his shoulder, causing everyone to laugh. I look at all the presents in the living room and the big banner saying "It's A Girl!" above my head and I run to josh,wrapping my arms around him. "I can't believe you did this when I told you to not let anyone in our house until we unpack." I say making him laugh. "Thank you guys so much this is really amazing." I say releasing josh and sitting down on the couch next to sam and laura. I open everyones present except for sam and lauras and then I turn to them. They gave me the biggest one of course and I pull everything out admiring it. "Thank you so much." I say hugging both of them. "That didn't sound very sincere is something wrong?" Laura asks. "No it's really great I just already have this shirt. But it's fine I can have two." I say hoping I didn't hurt their feelings. "Liam you had one job!" laura yells laughing at his startled expression. "I'm sorry I was distracted!" he says. "By what a baby toy?" she asks jokingly. "No." He says starting to blush. "Oh my god liam you're blushing." willow says starting to laugh. That's probably the first time she's ever seen him blush. "Did you see a girl?" I ask making him blush even more. "You did didn't you? Oh my god tell me all about it!" I say almost screaming. "Yeah there was a girl." He says sighing. "Was she pregnant? Did you get her number?" I ask clearly intrigued by liams love life. He never talks about it so this is a first. "I don't know if she was pregant and yeah her numbers right here." he says holding up his hand. "You have to call her right now!" I yell suddenly remembering blake, sam and Laura's baby is asleep. "I'll call her tonight." he says embarrassed.

I walk into the nearly empty kitchen avoiding stepping on the boxes and open the fridge. I grab a bottle of water, some strawberries and a beer and walk upstairs. I hand the beer to josh and sit down next to him on the bed. "I missed you all day. How are my two favorite people doing today?" He asks wrapping his arm around my waist and kissing my cheek. "I don't know it depends on who your two favorite people are." I say smirking at him and putting a strawberry in my mouth. He rolls his eyes and tightens his grip on me. "I think you know who I mean." He says kissing my cheek a few more times as he rubs my side. "I start getting warm and I move away from him, standing up and grabbing a pair of shorts off the floor. I grab a shirt and then walk into the bathroom, leaving the door open as I start the shower. I hear joshs phone ring and I peek at him from the bathroom door. I watch him talk and my eyes start to drift down to his bare chest. "Yeah that's great! Thank you so much!" he says making me jump. He hangs up the phone and I look at him, confused. "I just got the part for a new movie!" he says smiling hugely at me. "Josh that's amazing!" I say running up and huging him. "Are you sure it's okay if i'm not here all the time?" he asks looking worried. "I-We'll be fine." I say kissing his head. "I'm gonna go take a shower, but when I get back I'll show you how happy I am." I say winking at him before walking into the bathroom.