Chapter 10

Jughead POV
Kevin, Archie and Veronica left yesterday night. So only it's Betty and Reggie are left here. Betty and I fell asleep in my room yesterday.

Right now betty is playing on my laptop on my bed. I'm at my desk looking over my drawings. I look over at Betty and she looks really concentrated on her game. I pull my phone out and go on Instagram and start recording her.

"Betty" I say. No response.

"Betty...Betty. Betty Cooper. Elizabeth. Betts. Betty. Hey Betty. Fun size. Giggles. Bet-"

"What do you want Jug" she says and looks up at me.

"Hi" I say. She looks at my phone and smiles.

"Why are you recording me." She laughs

"Cause I'm bored." I say and stop recording and put it on my story.

"How about we watch a movie then" she smiles.

"Him how about a horror movie" I say

"No I get nightmares" she says

"You didn't the other day" I smirk and sit next to her.

"Yeah because you were there" she smiles at me. I smile too.

Then her eyes flicker to my lips and then back to my eyes. Then we lean in.

"Hey mom said come down for lunch" Parker walks in and I stand up.

"Okay we'll be down in a second" I say.

"Hopefully it's something good" she says and walks out of the room. I sit down on my bed. I sigh and then run my hands through my hair.

Later

"Bye Betty see you tomorrow" I say. Her brother came to pick her up.

"Bye Jughead. Bye Reggie and Parker" she says

"And thank you Mr and Mrs Jones for letting me come over." She smiles

"No problem Betty" My dad says

"You are an Angel Betty well have you over anytime." My mom says

"Bye" then she leaves the house.

"Okay mom me and Reggie are gonna go play video games." Parker says and they walk away.

"So Jug how was the sleep over with Betty" my dad says as we walk into the kitchen.

"What do you mean with Betty. Wait Jughead you like Betty." My mom smiles at me.

"Seriously dad" I say to him.

"Wait doesn't Parker like her" mom says

"Yeah but I think Jughead can get her" my dad says and pats my shoulders.

"I'm pretty sure she doesn't like him" I say

"Why" my mom says. I try not to smile.

"You kissed her? Good Job boy" my dad says

"No I didn't kiss her. We almost did but Parker walked in my room and told us to go down for lunch." I say

"Well what if it was the moment Jug" mom says

"Whats that supposed to mean" I say

"What I mean is what if she was in the mood to kiss someone or she just thought you might kiss like Parker" she says.

"So what you only think Parker can get girls" I say getting angry

"No I'm saying that Parker is more likable. He's happy and likes to be active and stuff." She says

"Oh so I'm depressed so that means I'm not like able and not active. America to let you know I am likable. I have friends. And just because I'm not on a fucking sports team doesn't-"

"Jughead stop and go to your room!" dad yells

"Fine" I say and and stand up and go to my room. I sit on my bed and start crying in my hands.

Fp POV

"Seriously you had to do that" I say to America

"I didn't do anything bad. He shouldn't have cursed at me." She says

"He cursed at you last. I told you before Jughead is a little different but he's a cool kid. And he was just becoming comfortable with you." I say. She just scoff at me and walks away. I walk to Jughead's room and see him crying in his hands.

"Oh Jughead" I say and hug him. He sobs in my chest. After he calmed down a little he starts ranting.

"Dad why is she like that" He says

"I honestly don't know" I say

"We were just getting along I was actually calling her mom. But she ruined it." He says

"Maybe if I was actually a blonde she'd like me more. Or maybe if I didn't have depression she like me more." He cries

"No Jughead these things make you" I say

"No they don't dad. I have cuts on my arms and legs what kid does that. I literally tried to kill myself dad. And it was because of school and tv and her" he says. He told us it was school.

"Jug you said it was school" I say

He stands up "It was a mix of everything. School I had to be someone I wasn't. And then the paparazzi following me. America making me dye my hair every week. It was getting a lot and then Sarah cheated on me with Parker really did it." He says and sits on the floor.

"I'm sorry Jug I wish I talked to you more back then." I say

"I wish I was normal dad. I wish I knew who my real mom was. I wish I wasn't depressed. I wish I wasn't famous." He says

"Jughead you aren't depression. You're my son, an artist, an writer. Jughead you're so talented and I love you okay. It doesn't matter what America says or what Parker thinks. It matters what you think you can do." I say. He looks at me and hugs me.

"I love you dad" he says

"I love you too" I say

943 words