Chapter 32- Last

Betty POV

Today is April 17th the worst day of my life. It all started a couple of weeks ago when Jughead started acting differently. He wouldn't call me by my nick name he only called me betty.

Then he stopped hugging and kissing me. He wouldn't spend the night anymore too. And he always has an attitude with me now too. It's starting to get to me now. Kevin said he's in one of his moods. But I know him it's something else.

Well we have school today. I got dressed in a pink t shirt and black compression shorts. And I put on my black sneakers and I grab my hoodie and go downstairs.

"Hey Charles you ready" I say.

"I would of thought Jughead would take you." He says

"Me too but he isn't here and I gotta go" I say and we go to his car.

"You know you could drive you have your permit" Charles says.

"Seriously" I say

"Yeah go ahead" he throws me the keys and we get inside the car.

We didn't die yay. Once I got to school I hung out with Kevin. Jughead wasn't here. At all even Parker was here.

After lunch

I'm in the hallway getting my stuff for my last periods of the day. I see Jughead walking to his locker.

"Hey Juggie where were you all day" I ask him.

"None of your concern Betty" he says coldly and doesn't even look at me.

"What's up Jughead you've been off. You know you can tell me right" I say and put my hand on his cheek. He grabs my wrist and pulls it off his face.

"Betty what do you want"'he says

"I wanna know what's up with my boyfriend. You haven't been talking to me." I say

He sighs "We need to break up Betty" he says and I feel my heart stop.

"What" I say

"I'm breaking up with you." He says again.

"What why we were fine, we are fine" I say and tears fill my eyes.

"I guess I fell out of love" he says

"You... what you don't love me" I say

"No betty I don't love you anymore okay. Are you done now I would like to got to class." He says and walks away.

I feel like I can't breathe. I try to take a deep breath but nothing comes in.

"Betty You okay" Kevin says and runs up to me. I shake my head no.

"What happened?" He says

"I...I can't" I say and rub my throat.

"You can't breath" he says and I nod my head.

"Hey what's wrong" Archie says and hugs me to his chest.

"I think she's having a panic attack" Kevin says

"Just follow his breathing okay what want me to get Jughead" Kevin says and I shake my head no. Then he gives Archie a look.

Later

Archie and Kevin drove me home. My mom and brothers are worried about me. I haven't told them anything yet cause I've been crying the whole time.

"Betty you have to stop crying before you make yourself sick" she says and I feel like throwing up. I cover my mouth and run into the bathroom. And let's out my breakfast and lunch.

"You're okay just breathe" my mom says and holds my hair and rubs my back as I puke my guts up. When I was done we went back to my room.

"Can't you tell us why you're so upset" Chic says and holds my hands.

"You guys just have to promise you won't hurt anyone okay" I say

"Okay promise" Chic says

"Betty seri-" Charles says

"Promise me please" I say

"Promise" he says

I sigh "Jughead said he doesn't love me anymore and broke up with me." I say and start crying a little.

"That kids dead" Charles says

"No Charles you promised her" Mom says and gets off the bed and walks to him.

"But he hurt her and I promised I wouldn't let anyone hurt her again" Charles says starting to cry.

"It's okay Charles" mom says and hugs him.

"I promised him" he cries.

"Promised who" mom asks

"Dad he told me to protect her and not let anyone hurt or break her heart" he says and wipes his eyes.

"But relationships come and go okay" mom says and I wipe my eyes.

"How about we go eat ice cream and watch a movie in my room" mom says

"Yeah thanks" I smile.

Then when I went back to school 2 days later Jughead already had another girlfriend. It hurt honestly seeing him already moving on.

Wait how did her have a girlfriend already after 2 days. Did he cheat on me? No he wouldn't do that.

Well I was wrong he had been dating her for a week then. Veronica and Reggie don't talk to me anymore. But I still have Kevin,Archie and Cheryl. I honestly they are all I need. So we've graduated as flown to California for college at Stanford. Everything was normal until Jughead came to California for Stanford.

857 Words

Yes this is the end.

Not.

The sequel 'My Love' will be out tomorrow. Hope you like it. Thanks for reading. 👍👍👍

-BL