Johnny and Taeil's love story began in a very non romantic way. They met at a small cafe in New York where Johnny lived and Taeil was studying abroad.

Taeil being the foreigner he was, took a while to read the cafe's menu. He stuttered over his words trying to order his drink which clearly irritated Johnny who was right behind him.

"Could you be a little faster please? People have stuff to do." 

Now Taeil may have been short and quiet, but he wouldn't hesitate to throw down with someone who disrespected him.

He turned around to confront the stranger but was left speechless at the sight of such beauty. The same thing could be said for Johnny as well.

"I'm so sorry. I was being impatient because I had somewhere to be." Johnny apologized to Taeil in all sincerity hoping he wasn't too mad.

"It's fine. I'm not used to ordering by myself yet." Taeil was trying to sound calm but inside he was freaking out. Not because he was angry, but because Johnny was smoking hot.

They both got their drinks and found a table for the two of them. They stared at each other for a while before actually talking.

"I'm Johnny by the way."

"I'm Taeil."

"You have an accent. Where are you from?"

"I'm from Seoul but I'm studying music at university right now and when I graduate I'll go back."

"Well Taeil it was nice meeting you but I really have to go now."

"It's fine have a good day."

"But before I leave, do you want to hang out sometime?"

"Yeah I'd love to."