ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 3: '𝔼𝕒𝕤𝕪' 𝕞𝕚𝕤𝕤𝕚𝕠𝕟 (1)

It was over 3 months since he had arrived in Assiah. Everything was smooth and balanced, yet the proposal of peace is not optional. He already noticed the frantic look and hateful glares towards him. He was confused as to why was he given such treatment then remembered that Mephisto had told the Exorcist and the other higher ups about him. He also noticed few Paladins and Exorcist have visited the school, he already knew the reason but he is not practically sure about it. Whenever he innocently asked them what is their purpose of their 'visit', it would be either they were sent there to exterminate a vile demon or the Vaticans ordered them to observe on that specific day. He sure is not delightful at how the higher ups acted.

Speaking of, Mephisto is also getting less attention from the higher ups as he proved to them that he had nothing to do or willing to betray them.

______

Rin sat down at the ungrateful eyesight chair of Mephisto, he is used to it but rather speak illy of the taste. He would rather tell the truth than to lie anyway. "Nii-san, don't you think you are forgetting something?" Yukio asked as he sat down across from his brother. He and Yukio was called as quickly as possible, which they did and seemed to irritate the king of balance.

"And what would that be Yukio?" As he is trying his best not to show any anger in his voice. "Your kurikara..." Rin groaned. Yes, of all the things he could have forgotten. The 'precious' sword was left in his dorm with Yukio. "Well, we'll get it later." Rin said as he went upside down on his chair. Yukio snickered at his brother's act and started a small conversation with him.

The whole conversation that he and Yukio had is less most likely to be remembered. Rin was a bit sleepy. Amaimon had deliberately annoyed him the whole day and begged him to play with him today. He was also drained because the demon king had been begging him to stay four times a week in their dorm. He had to agree or he won't for sure protect his younger twin from the wrath of jealousy. And he was not fond of having that happen, mostly when he was there to observe and might as well establish peace. Rin was actually staying in the run down vacant dorm that Mephisto showed. Allowing his younger twin and him to stay there. He was the one that actually suggested, his reason was to spend a time with them and get to know each other more. Half true and half false.

He could remember the time he explained Yukio and Shiro the false information. Now, they only knew that Rin has half of his power still inside the kurikara. He had to lie about the sword as he does not trust the two so much. and it would be better for him not to trust them that much. They were also told the times he had spend there, which most of them are true but they still don't believe it. He was shocked when he was pulled into a hug by the two and made a promise to set him free from the 'magic' they had done to him. Rin just let it slide and just hope they are smart enough to know that is not true.

"Ah! So glad you came my beloved littlest brothers!" Mephisto appeared with a pink puff of smoke, in the middle between Rin and Yukio. The younger twin returned to his formal, neutral expression. Rin was never pleased at how his younger twin act when it gets to higher authorities. But they sure taught him some hard rock manners to keep him having the 'formal' expression. Yukio is a good human child after all. "Will you take your seat properly Rin? I can see your blood going through your head already" Rin sat properly and crossed his legs. He meant this as an annoyance of his elder brother's request but the other did not notice and gave a fake smile. He sat down in his chair and gave them a rather dark smile.

"Well, I have a mission for you guys! Along with the exwires!" Mephisto beamed. Both remained unfaze and did not have an expression to entertain the demon king. "What? No reaction? This is your very first mission! Mostly as a class!" Mephisto whined and twirled in his seat. "I had plenty of missions already and there is nothing to be excited about it." Yukio said sternly. Mephisto looked at Rin "Same with Yukio" he replied. Mephisto pouted and summoned a cup of tea "Both of you are no fun!" Mephisto exclaimed as he fake cry.