ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 37: 𝔻𝕠𝕝𝕝

Satan slowly puts Rin down on his bed when Zachariel showed him and let him enter. Iblis, Egyn, Amaimon and Azazel followed behind as they watched their father puts a blanket till his face is only visible on top of Rin.

They got out immediately, Amaimon being stubborn for wanting to stay with Rin and got knocked out and being carried now on Egyn's back

"Now, shall we-"

"Don't you dare dodge the situation Zachariel. What did Seraphina done to Rin?"

Zachariel was shocked, he couldn't keep the surprised look away and had shown on his face. He had thought Satan would assume that he was the one behind all of these.

"Look here kid, I may be no longer an Angel with fucking wings but I still have some few perks from them. Like now, I can hear your thoughts loud and clear."

Zachariel was amused. Satan was full of surprises, maybe he could tell this demon. But he needs his other children to get out

"Iblis, Egyn, Azazel, can you go check on your other siblings and the humans? Help the healers if you could."

"We will father. But I don't think the healers would need our assistance..."

Iblis said before walking off, she halt and looked at Zachariel.

"Where did you even send them? We might get lost in the way"

Zachariel snap his fingers and a small angel poof out. It was cute and tiny that it glowed so brightly.

"Follow this little angel. It would lead you to where the others are held in."

The little angel made a squeak noise before heading ahead, Iblis and the others followed them after.

"Will you speak now?"

"Well-"

"Shall I tell you Satan?"

Seraphina had emerged with a bright light at first before she can be completely visible. Seraphina had a grumpy look and looks like she had a difficult day today.

"Seraphina, how was-"

"Great. I just reported to God about his pretty little soon to be Seraphim angel. "

Seraphina shifted her eyes from Zachariel to Satan.

"Do you really wish to know hm? I thought you know I had hated your guts already?"

Satan only gave Seraphina a look before he even replies.

"I have already know. Your plans and everything, who wouldn't as you are pretty fucking open and easy to tell."

Seraphina paused, it was already a hell of a day for her and she does not want more obstacles that annoys her gets in the way.

Seraphina sighed deeply, she needs to see Rin before she even gets a rest. Walking inside God's room had taken nearly her powers off of her.

"What do you want to know? Spit it out. I'm too tired."

She didn't realize she would give it all away now, she was too tired to care. Even angels gets tired, mostly when meeting God and have to use her powers to open her dimension then roared from the top of her lungs till she feel satisfied. She had cried also which is not very noticeable on her as she refreshed her looks. But she felt like she was on high and couldn't concentrate at all.

Satan took this opportunity

"What did you do to Rin?"

"Hm.... Alternating his memories is one of them. Did you know? Rin's memories contains YOU and the others abusing him and nearly killing him when he was a child? Then we save him from his awful home like a damsel in distress? Hah~ that took a lot of my powers out when I entered Rin's memory lane."