ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 31: 𝔸 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕥𝕠 𝕓𝕖𝕘𝕚𝕟

Amaimon could not believe it.

He won't believe it either

"Azazel, that's not funny."

Amaimon hissed at the thought and the news he was given. Azazel was still frowning and their father had took his attention away from them to do what he was previously doing before.

"I am not joking Amaimon. Rin...."

Amaimon doesn't need to hear it twice. He had already stormed off and running towards Rin's room and anywhere calling out for him. He couldn't bear the thought of Rin gone, out of his sight again.

Azazel did not stopped Amaimon from calling their brother's name. It had helped waking up the others as they heard a yell coming from Amaimon. They were confused and had a head ache from the previous party after all.

"What's with Amaimon suddenly Azazel? It's so early, and why is he screaming Rin's name?"

Egyn asked as he hoist himself by grabbing onto the throne's arm rest. He was after all, sleeping beside the throne of Satan.

"Rin was gone. Rin was kidnap."

Only those words can get the rest of them up immediately and started to question Azazel on what happened.

Azazel had explained and told them they have searched the whole building, they have contact Lucifer and Samuel on the matter and were now having a search party in Assiah too.

"Where is Father?"

Iblis asked, she had regained her strength and had ignored the strong wave of headache. She is the second who had a lot of drinks last night.

"He's at the lab."

Iblis nods and grabs Egyn's arm to drag him along with her. The rest of the siblings had joined the search party, the more the faster they could find Rin.

Amaimon did not waste anytime either, when he was sure Rin is not anywhere near the palace, he had run off and taken Behemoth with him.

_____

"I had my crews search around everywhere in Assiah. What about yours?"

"I have gotten my way with the True Cross Order. But they refuse to find Rin and had the exorcist told not to follow my orders if it regards about Rin."

"Typical useless humans."

Lucifer mumbled as he sat at Mephisto's couch. He was already aware of the situation thanks to Mephisto. But both of them were surprised at the news Rin was suddenly gone after his birthday.

The good thing is, it's the weekend and both of the older brothers had nothing much to do and have their spare time searching for Rin. Although both of them knew Rin couldn't have been in Assiah, if he is, they would sense him coming back.

"Any ideas where Rin could be?"

"Please, If I do I would have told any of you."

"You're the King of space and time, couldn't you get a glimpse of the future?"

Mephisto frowned. He had done that and the results enrage him.