ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 34: ℝ𝕚𝕟....

The demon kings cannot hide their surprise faces at the sight of the humongous building. They could not believe their eyes, their home was not even as large as this at all!

The exwires and exorcist were also gawking at the beauty as soon as they arrived, Seraphina wants to brag how their world as much more bigger than the mortal realm, but she need to keep up for a while her good figure.

Satan on the other hand only look at the Celestial Realm with disgust and flooded memories of him being here before.

"Nothing change huh."

Satan mumbled as his companions continued to gawk and be amaze of the place.

Seraphina had closed the portal to let it rest, their portal has a limited amount of time after all. She looked around to find her two companions which were both not present to greet the guest

"Ugh! Will you stop plucking one of my feathers?!"

"I want them. Let me have one!"

"You took 5 already!"

She was annoyed, the first thing the two had done was now arguing because Rin is pulling Zachariel's feathers on his wings. Rin was visibly holding 5 feathers on his other hand and the other tried to reach for another as Zachariel dodge his hands.

Seraphina went to them and was glad that their special guest were still busy looking stupid. She grab Zachariel's wings and grab Rin's tail, since the young half demon and angel had always hid his wings.

Both yelped at the sudden pain and glared at the angel. Seraphina was not having it and let out an intimidating aura to make them submit to her.

Zachariel was fast to submit, but Rin scoffed and was clearly not affected. Even if he was an Omega and she is an Alpha, there is no way that she will make him submit to her. Rin didn't care their position and ranks, he only cares the strength they had that will prove to him if they are stronger than him or not, then he might be able to submit if he desire to.

"Don't you dare do that to me Rin."

Seraphina was clearly not having it either. No matter how much she had tried to make Rin step low, he would test her and feel superior.

Rin only respond with a frown on his face. When he saw their guests looking stupid and standing there like a statue, he begin to feel something odd. Something like, he had a strong connection with them rather feeling anger and hatred towards them.

"Let's go."

Seraphina said before the two followed her, she went behind Rin and pat his back, indicating to reveal his wings. And he did, might as well show off and make them feel low.

"Our lovely guests, please meet my brother, Zachariel. And the future Seraphim, Rin."

She hates to say the word brother. But it is for her formality and God is clearly watching her. She can feel the eyes of God bore into her and watching her every movement.

The guests all had their attention to the one they are looking for, Rin. They were all happy and glad that he was doing fine. Although they felt something off of him, something like, he was giving off an aura that made them fidget.

"Greetings mortals, and fallen angels."

Zachariel bowed as he greeted them. Rin remained silent and was looking weirdly at the angel beside him, he was superior to them, so why is he bowing like he is a servant?

"Rin...."

Rin snap his attention to his brothers. It was an awful sight for his eyes to see his siblings, mostly on how much they had tortured and abused him when he was a child. That is according to his memory.