ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 33: 𝕎𝕖𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 ℂ𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕞

They were thrilled, angry, afraid, and amazed. Thrilled to see Rin, angry because the Angels abducted Rin, afraid to face them as they could kill them in a single snap, and amazed when they had arrived in front of the heaven's gate, leading to the Celestial Realm

All of Rin's families and friends were present. The rings that each letter had was given to the exwires so they can enter and participate the ceremony of their friend. The exwires were told after the week of the incident, they were furious and demand an answer from their teacher and principal why they had kept it a secret. The answer they were given was because they had a plan to do. They were given a choice if they want to come, but all the demon kings, along with Satan will be present. They surprisingly agreed to come, ignoring their constant fear for Satan.

Shiro and Shura had their rings on them, they wanted to come too. The angels wouldn't mind if they come along right?

When all of them met, the exwires were trembling and sweating in their places when they saw how stern Satan was. When the said demon take a glance at them, they backed away immediately. They are a fool for Lucifer, he was quite disappointed when he saw Shims trembling along with them. Regardless, the exwires was soothe and calm down by their teachers and Shiro. They just hope the almighty Satan doesn't hurt them.

Standing in front of the gates is Seraphina, dressed up nicely and had a bright smile greeting their way. It was sickening in Satan's stomach. He was used to seeing the cruel smile, not a bright one. She was glowing too, maybe a perk of an Angel. But he couldn't recall angels having that kind of glow.

 But he couldn't recall angels having that kind of glow

(AN: drawing is not mine)

"Welcome humans and Fallen Angels! I have been expecting you!"

Seraphina opened her arms as the gate behind her opened, few Cherubim came and stand beside the Seraphim.

"As I stated in the letter, please present your invitation and the rings that you had~"

Each one gave their invitations and the other showed the rings.

Satan was the last to get in, Seraphina was utterly surprised to see a invitation letter was presented. She could have sworn he did not receive a letter.

Satan noticed the look of the Seraphim, he grinned towards the said angel with a mocking face. Apparently, she had forgotten. Satan may have been cast down and become a demon, but his perks are still there and some of his powers. One of them that can duplicate the letter of an angel. What was different about the paper? It had the same components as the normal paper but was infused with the holy magic and few other substances that can differentiate and identify if it is fraud or not.

"Has everyone got in?"

They all nod and the Cherubim shut the gate, in front of them is a quartz staircase. It look far but it is not, that is only a mere illusion and once you take five steps up ahead the stairs, you will enter the Celestial Realm.