ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 19: 𝕀𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕣𝕠𝕘𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟 (2)

"Now I don't think that's the reason."

"Neither do I. That is only a possible reason though. But we shall wait and see."

"But why would God wants Rin to become a Seraphim, if your reason might be at least correct."

None spoke. Charon was not lying though, he answered it truthfully. He could remember a bit of his and Seraphina's conversation about this but his memories were fuzzy and blurry.

"That explains why Father does not like Angels near Rin."

Mephisto said and removed his top hat. He set it down on his lap and took a sip of his tea he had just poof in.

"You seem to think of it as true Samuel."

"Because it is. There could be no other possible explanation since father has defy God. And he hated Him."

Charon chuckled since it was true. The time before Satan was cast down on Hell, or as he called Gehenna, his last eavesdrop of him was telling foul words about God and an evil scheme to take God's own power.

"So that's why you told us about that?"

Mephisto mods at Yukio and smirked.

"That is why I will need all of your efforts~"

"What do you mean?"

"Samuel is the King of space and time. He could see the future for a bit."

Mephisto happily nods.

"But no matter what his title was, he cannot bend the future's path"

For Mephisto, it was insulting and he could tell Charon was mocking him with the sly grin that appeared on the cat's face.

The atmosphere got worse as the two were having a stare contest. Kuro had gotten out to find Rin and the other two was left.

"Can I ask more?"

"Go ahead"

Without looking or glancing away from Mephisto, Yukio did not let that bother him and proceed to his questions.

"It would be probably not answered unless him but I can't help it, why does Rin still avoids us?"

Charon broke the staring competition and frowned at Yukio.

"He was lied by the Paladin, he was hidden away by the two of you. Until one of his brothers came and took care of him and raised him as one. Yet he was still severely punished for the behavior. Then he came back with no intention to be with you or to become close with you. Yet it happened along with his classmates, then that day happened and he was immediately thrown insults, cast away, and was helpless. No matter how strong he really is, his inner self is not that strong as you see from the outside. Then when he finally came back to school, you all apologize like it was simple for him to forgive. Rin saw the pity in your eyes, and he could not handle that. When Seraphina pleaded him to talk to one of you, he disagree and give out reasons. He did everything, reason out everything just to shut Seraphina up. He could not forgive you because if a single fear."

"What does he fear then? I cannot handle this anymore! I want to make it up to him!"

"Oh, I am amused. But I don't believe you would be able to avoid that."

"Why not?!"

Yukio was getting frustrated. He wants everything to be fine again. He will make it up for everything.

"Because he is afraid of getting hurt again. Be pained once again by his beloved ones. That is why he distant himself from everyone, even you."