ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 43: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℂ𝕠𝕣𝕠𝕟𝕒𝕥𝕚𝕠𝕟

Rin flinched

"Are you alright dear?"

Rin nods as the angel continued to see a hole on his outfit. When she was done, she and the others continued to get him ready till he is looks presentable for the coronation.

The angels took a step back and high five each other for their work. Rin looks elegant. Although the white choker remained on his neck that Seraphina requested , he looks stunning for them.

They didn't know why Seraphina had also requested to out Rin some few more unneeded stuff on him but they didn't ask

They didn't know why Seraphina had also requested to out Rin some few more unneeded stuff on him but they didn't ask. They were afraid to get exterminated by Seraphina.

Rin's hair was the same, nothing change. He had a single dragon piercing on his left ear and they thought it looks cool for him.

"We will leave now, see you later on your Coronation Rin."

The angels said before grabbing their things and leaving the room. Rin had stayed on his bed, sitting down and staring aimlessly.

"Please....stop....."

Rin squeeze his eyes closed. He kept hearing those voices while he was getting ready. He had ignored them but he cannot hold himself from flinching from the voice.

It felt so.....familiar. and the voices he keep hearing sounds they were hurt, or dying of some sort..

"Rin, are you ready?"

Seraphina's voice snap him out of his thoughts. His mind had gone blank once again and Seraphina opens the door and was wearing her usual clothes.

Seraphina step inside and inspected Rin's outfit, she smiled and oats her hand on her shoulder.

"You are certainly ready my little lamb. Have you eaten?"

Rin shakes his head, that reminds him, he didn't felt hungry at all.

"Then you must have your appetite first. Then we can go to the God's main Chambers. We still have few minutes before your coronation starts."

Seraphina said before grabbing Rin's hand. Seraphina was somewhat happy and was a bit confident. Her vibe was too odd but for the one who passed them ignored it.

Seraphina took Rin to his private dining room and the food was already there, waiting for someone to eat them.

Rin sat down and waits for Seraphina's orders. Seraphina smiled when she saw Rin only sat down and didn't dare to touch his plate.

"Go and eat now Rin."

Then he ate. It was only five minutes before he was done finishing his meal. Seraphina told him to follow her and he did like a lost puppy. His eyes were flickering to white and to his sapphire blue eyes when the voices started to come back again, but this time, the voices were bit....relief of something?