three !

𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

VALENTINA'S POV -
"hi valentina! you okay?" says avani. while anthony steadied my shoulders after i ran into him.

"um yeah, i'm just going to get out of here," i say while looking at the ground trying not to let my tears spill. but avani doesn't take that for an answer, she wraps her arms around me even though i'm way taller than her.

she pulls me and her towards anthony and we sit on the floor while i let the tears cloud my eyes. "c'mon vally chase isn't worth it your tears. remember all of them you wasted in the summer and how much that affected you."

i take a deep breathe and look between the two of them, "how do you know i'm crying over chase?"

avani laid her head on my shoulder and answered my question by telling me kio posted it on his private story. how many people saw that makes me even more upset. am i a joke to them? will jaden stick up for me? i can't even imagine how everyone thinks of me.

anthony puts his hand on avani's thigh while he talks, "you know val he knows you can find a better him. he knows you can upgrade a ton and he knows what you can get. aka dixie." he bumps shoulder with avani who then bumps shoulders with me.

i laugh and wipe the tears that have streamed down my face. "oh my gosh will you ever let that go?" they laugh and stand up, anthony pulling me up after they were standing.

by the time i was standing the door opened. dixie and addison walk out laughing at something. dixie stares at me while addison talks.

"hey guys, will one of you go get the food with dixie?"

before i could even process avani and anthony yell "valentina will!" and push me forward.

addison and avani smirk at each other, this their plan the whole time and that's why they were waiting in the hallway.

DIXIE'S POV -
addison and i sit in my room talking when she tells me what her and avani were planning. i rolled my eyes knowing that there's no chance of me and valentina.

"yeah, right. like she would ever date me."

addison rolls her eyes, "are you kidding me! i promise you she would, she's just scared to love someone. remember she used to date chase, your sisters unofficial boyfriend."

"i guess you're right" i tell her while getting up off the bed.

addison squeals and gets up after me, "dixie's got a girlfriend." she repeats over and over while walking behind me, i laugh and open the door.

seeing valentina standing there makes me shy and i just stare at her. i'm not listening to what addison is saying, already knowing their plan. i snap out of it when valentina is in front of me and addison pushes keys into my hand. they push us towards the steps and we start walking down them.

"goodbye, have fun," with high fives and laughter is all i hear as i open the front door.

[A/N]
hi guys, i finally wrote another chapter! i'm lowkey getting better at updating and i hope my writing sounds better than it used to! i'm trying to get as many chapters up as soon as i can but i have to finish my school work before i can :(

hope you guys are staying safe and healthy! 🖤🖤

-gia