six !

𝐠𝐢𝐚'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞 -
hi babes, i have a real quick question.
should i start an imagine book?
ik some people have said yes but i just wanted
to know if yes or no from a few more people before i
start it. there will prob be some dixie imagines and other people and you could request whoever!

𝐬𝐢𝐱

DIXIEDAMELIO RESPONDED TO YOUR STORY

DIXIEDAMELIO:
see you soon ;)

VALENTINA'S POV -
weeks have past since i broke the news that i'm going to New York to at least look at the campus, i explained to jaden for the past few weeks that i love him but i just don't know if i can stay here. my dream job is here and i'm away from all the drama i had to live through.

dixie and i have been hanging out more and she weirdly apologized for how she acted when she saw chase come out the door but i told her she shouldn't be apologizing. the situation may be overall weird but we been working through it and she's coming to New York for our first date.

no one was supposed to know about it and we are trying to make sure to keep it that way but the more rumors started to spread the more questions jaden started to ask. i broke down and finally told him a few days ago. he was happy for me and he now pushed me to go to New York instead of staying.

everyone was confused to how he changed his mind so quickly but i think deep down everyone knew the reasoning.

at the end of the day all the rumors don't bother me as much as they used to. all the tea pages post and post, fans assume, and of course chase hudson has to put his opinion out there. cynthia reached out to me and gave me advice on how to ignore him due to what she had to deal with after she started dated quinton.

it's now been a few hours after i landed, got settled in the hotel, and did a few things to pass time. now i'm on my way back to the airport to pick up dixie. i posted on my story just to mess with people, mostly avani and addison.

i sit and watch the group chat and my tags blow up while i wait for dixie's flight to land

i sit and watch the group chat and my tags blow up while i wait for dixie's flight to land. i get up when people start to walk out of the terminal, looking for dixie. she soon comes out and walks over to me pulling me into a hug and kissing me on lips, "charli kept telling me that i can't just leave but i'm glad i did."

[A/N]
hi guys this is kinda late but i decided to rewrite chapter six to this! i didn't like where the other plot was going and my notifications weren't working so it threw me off a bit! hope you guys are staying at home and being safe. love you all.

-gia