five !

𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

VALENTINAHOSSLER: lets go to the beach, each

VALENTINAHOSSLER: lets go to the beach, each. let's get away
42,675 LIKES

171 COMMENTS

AVANI: bebe you're the prettiest

AVANI: body goals 🤩🤩

USERNAME: is she a barb? 😳😳
VALENTINAHOSSLER: yes 😩

CHARLIDAMELIO: ooo cute!!

DIXIEDAMELIO: 🤰🤰
BRYCEHALL: i thought you were american

JADENHOSSLER: ugly

JADENHOSSLER: i'm not complimenting you until you say you're staying in la
VALENTINAHOSSLER: anyways stream empire state of mind

VALENTINA'S POV -
after what happened before leaving the house hype yesterday i didn't want to face any of the boys but jaden talked me out of it. he made sure they wouldn't make comments like that ever again. they promised they wouldn't and we got over it quickly, the more we talked the more they reviled about what chase said about me after i left and it made me not want to live in L.A. even more.

avani came over for a "sleep over" but it was more for her to hear about dixie and me. she wanted to hear all the details and i caved in and told her. i told her about the hold handing and the story telling. she was happy that we finally getting to where we should've been after i "was being a pussy." i wouldn't use those words to describe it but she started to get upset when i told her what we really bonded about.

when the words left my mouth of how i'm most likely moving to New York instead of staying here she made sure that we were going to have our time before i left. so we went to the beach, no boys just us. we talked and laid in the sand, tanning, for hours. after my break up with chase i shut down and she was always there for me. however by the time i turned to talk to her again her phone was blowing up.

"avani who did you tell?"

she gives me puppy dog eyes and says, "just the group chat. so your brother and the rest of the sway members. plus a few hype house members ... maybe dixie." she starts talking again while letting me look through the texts, "she wants your number so i'm going to give it to her even if you don't like the idea of being with someone."

i look up at her not being able to stay mad, "okay just give it to her before i leave." she agrees and we start to pack up our stuff so we can leave. jaden is going to be super pissed when we get home, that's for sure.

[A/N]
i actually posted another chapter today!! might have to go through and edit it again tomorrow so if it sounds weird it will be fixed.

also i was thinking about making an imagine book and i was wondering what you guys thought about that. it would most likely be about tiktok boys but we could do thirst nights where we could talk about anyone and i could make imagines about anyone! idk if it's a good idea or not so tell me what you think!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 3K IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME !!! love you all 🖤🖤

-gia