twelve !

𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞

CHASE'S POV -
i slam my computer closed after watching josh's new video. no clips of valentina were added but josh made a whole section of the video dedicated towards me.

i couldn't even say the dms were fake and made up. they did everything to make sure people would know they were real. screenshots, screen recordings, a video taken on someone else's phone, and even more. i'm screwed, my career is screwed. no one with a brain will believe my excuses.

i can try my hardest but i will never succeed. the truth is i don't love anyone, i can never love anyone. yes, valentina was my first love but i broke her which broke me even more. i'm trying to fix myself and i'm working so hard to be someone she could love. but everyone is getting in my way, dixie is getting in my way to be exact.

i can't win valentina back if she's with dixie so every chance and plan i get i will take. first i had to ruin my relationship with charli and get valentina's attention which definitely went as planned but not how i wanted it to. i wanted valentina to know that i would do anything to get her attention and nothing would stop me.

so when she reacted so badly towards that and talked shit about me i had to figure something else out. i knew people hated me already but i still had a a fan base of younger kids who don't understand why i'm in the wrong. so many people think i'm wrong but i personally don't think i am.

so after i decided to dm her and see exactly what i could do to make her stop and try to get through her but i soon came to the reality that i couldn't do anything to make her stop. those dms were a reality check for me and i didn't care what i had to do and how much it would hurt me so i threatened her to try and stop her for the time being.

so when i knew there was so backing out on my part i went straight to planning. literally no one in the hype house would talk to me and almost every social media influencer turned a blind eye to me and wouldn't talk to me. so i had to think, i thought long and hard who would want revenge on someone close to valentina and then the answer popped into my head. mads lewis.

LILHUDDY: what'd it do babyyyyyy899,469 LIKES

899,469 LIKES

COMMENTS ON THIS POST HAS BEEN DISABLED

[A/N]
i don't think anyone knew this was cominggggg.

also i posted a new imagine yesterday and probably will have another one up today so feel free to go and request some more imagines in my imagine book.

ADVICE/RANT BOOK AND MY JADEN BOOK ARE COMING SOON, MOST LIKLEY AFTER THIS BOOK IS FINISHED SO I'M HOPING SOMETIME IN THE NEXT FEW WEEKS.

this book is sadly coming to an end but there might be a sequel ;)

-gia