nine !

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

VALENTINA'S POV -
we tell charli to keep talking and charli starts to say, "valentina we're going to send the screenshot to tiktokroom and we're both going to tell anything and everything he did to us."

i kinda just sit there and think for a little while everyone waits to hear. i start to speak up and say, "okay. let's do it, i mean i don't want to destroy him but he deserves it."

i sit and think what am i going to do if someone can trace back to me or if chase tries to come at me. all those months i took to get over him and all those months i watched him play around with charli.

charli says how she's going to text me and avani says she's going to make a fake account so she can send them to tiktokroom. we all get off facetime and dixie pulls me into a hug.

"you're going to be okay. i will literally go for his head if he says anything about you or charli."

i lay my head in her neck and she continues to calm me down. i lift my head up hearing my phone ding with a text from charli.

"i can do this, it's for charli."

that's what i repeat to myself as i respond to charli's text knowing that they were going to get sent to avani who was going to send them to tiktokroom on her old spam.

TIME SKIP

TIKTOKROOM: this was anonymously sent in to us

TIKTOKROOM: this was anonymously sent in to us. looks like lilhuddy might be coming across some drama 👀
55,734 LIKES

1,860 COMMENTS

USERNAME: yk who dated chase for a long time...

USERNAME: i love valentina and charli for this

USERNAME: black king did this to himself 😚

USERNAME: literally everyone has an equal hatred for this boy
USERNAME: not all of us hate him 🥺🥺
USERNAME: lies

BRYCEHALL: idk who sent this in but i agree
USERNAME: bryce get out of here

USERNAME: he manipulated AND cheated. how does he even have the amount of clout he does

USERNAME: wakanda king
USERNAME: tryna fuck with me
USERNAME: tryna fuck my girl like i couldn't see

USERNAME: i'll do it VALENTINAHOSSLER CHARLIDAMELIO DIXIEDAMELIO LILHUDDY

LILHUDDY: funny how bitches turn into my fans...
USERNAME: oh shut the fuck up

[A/N]
rewrote chapter nine for you guys so here you go! sorry it took me a while, i was going through the requests on my imagine book and i really wasn't inspired to write on here.

should i continue to write this book?

-gia