eight !

𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

VALENTINA'S POV -
dixie's phone rings and it's charli. i gave her a soft smile, kissed her cheek and walked to the bathroom to give them some privacy. i feel bad for charli, chase never deserved her. he's always been toxic.

i closed the door to the bathroom and text avani that we could finally facetime because i was alone. when we facetimed she stared out with a "what the fuck is wrong with chase." we both went on rants about him until she asked what happened during mine and dixie's date.

i tell her about the kiss at the airport to the kiss at the end of the night. the restaurant we went to and the streets we walked. i told her all about our conversations and how we understood each other so much.

we talked about what we think will happen between charli and chase and how she definitely deserves better. i feel like it's my fault but it's not like i'm provoking him.

"oh my god avani."

she looks up, "what?"

"guess who just dmed me."

she opens her mouth in shock, "oh my fucking god you're kidding right. you have to be kidding."

i shake my head and screenshot it, "well what does it say?"

i open the bathroom door before telling her and walk over to dixie who was still on the phone with charli. dixie turns her head and looks over at me, "what's wrong?" she asked with soft eyes. i responded to her and said, "um chase dmed me saying he missed me and i'm going to send it to you guys but i don't know what to do."

i can hear charli say my name on the phone so i walked over and she started talking, "i just want you to know i know it's not your fault. he's just so disgusting, i should've listened to what everyone told me about him."

"charli don't put yourself down over him, he's stupid to ever cheat on you."

i sit down next to dixie on the bed and avani says hi before we add her to a group facetime with charli. dixie puts her arm around my waist and puts her head on my shoulder. "this is what i got from him."

dixie scoffs and grabs my phone, "he's such a douche

dixie scoffs and grabs my phone, "he's such a douche. if i could send these out and show how disgusting he is i would until he's fucking career of over."

avani and charli agree while looking at the messages. charli starts to talk, "hey guys i have an idea."

[A/N]
hi loves here's another chapter for you! sorry it took me a while, i didn't have any creative ideas. thank you hridyasworld for helping me think of ideas.

also i published my first imagine last night, it was of timothée chalamet and it's not getting a lot of love so check that out if you want! i'm trying to write some imagines tonight and feel free to request some imagines!

-gia