eleven !

𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

VALENTINA'S POV -
it's monday afternoon and i'm sitting behind the camera watching them film tea talk tuesday. i usually sit and watch them but my name barely ever is brought up. but today is the day it finally will be. i hate drama but at this point chase deserves what ever is coming for him. the boys go over all the drama that has taken place this week and then finally it's my turn.

"valentina, get your ass over here." bryce yells and i walk over there while they jokingly make fun of me. josh moves his arms and does a girly high voice, "my name is valentina, i'm so unproblematic and my ex has a small dick."

we all laugh and i move over to where jaden and sitting and tell everyone to move over. but they don't so i decide to sit on the floor. i look over at josh and say, "josh you really shouldn't be talking, your dick literally looks like it's on backwards."

bryce, jaden, and anthony laugh while josh sits there speechless. his face gets red and he awkwardly laughs while starting to bring up chase. "so buddy chase is a cheating douche and he also likes to threaten girls so it's time to expose him. i mean we already did but now he's coming after our girl, valentina."

josh was the only one who's seen the dms due to the fact i just sent them to him a few minutes ago. he passes the phone around while he starts to talk shit. jaden really isn't paying attention, he just plays with my hair until the phone gets close enough for him to see. anthony passes the phone over to him and i gulp scared to see his reaction.

i can see the disgust on bryce and anthony's face and the one that's starting to form on jaden's face as he starts to read it. he turns to josh and says, "turn off this fucking camera right now. this is so fucked up, valentina why didn't you tell me sooner."

josh thinks for a second before getting up and turning off the camera. jaden pulls me up on the couch so that i'm sitting next to him. "you know you can tell me about anything right."

i nod and the boys start to get around me and gather. we talk about what would be best in this situation and start to make a plan. bryce speaks up, "josh start editing, we're still going to expose this asshole."

[A/N]

i'm backkkkk! i decided to take a 5 day break because of lack of inspiration but i'm back with even more ideas.

i have the rest of this book planned out, a new book about jaden hossler, an advice/rant book, and i'm finishing up some requests in my imagine book!

i'm thinking about posting one more chapter today for this book and either one or two imagines.

love you all and thank you for understanding why i had to take a break! can't wait to write more for you guys but sadly this book is coming to an end soon but it may or may not have a sequel.

-gia