•SEVENTEEN•

-NO ONE-

Ace decided to go inside the kitchen to clean their utensils, He reminded Martin to take care or he would be hurt if he wander off too much,

In Martin curiosity, He started walking around the garden which Ace pointed to, As he look around, The place was really huge- Almost like a castle that he sees in fairytale, But the house isn't dull looking but more like lively to look at, The wall is painted bright yellow and white, He was clearly amazed.

Then he reach the garden where Ace said to, He see that it was magnificent, with different kind of succulents planted and flowers, It's like a painting he have seen before,

He sat at the small bench, smiling so happily as he watched birds flying around and butterflies that rested on some flowers- He wished he was like a bird, having a complete freedom and able to go anywhere, Oh, How he wish that.

On the other side- Ace was busy wiping the plates and glasses as he hummed in delight, He would probably go over there after and will try to coax his love with flowers and sweet words,

His life really changed when he have Martin on his life, He feel so alive, and so in love that he doesn't wanted to end all of that happiness he have.

After finishing the last utensil, He put them aside as he heard a gunshot.

He suddenly ran outside leaving everything aside as he ran at the garden-Where he found Martin, sitting peacefully there.

"Love..."

Ace spoked softly but his inside were panicking, He walked toward the boy and scooped him in his arm,

"You need to get inside now, It's getting so hot in here, The sun isn't good at noon, hmm.."

He spoked as Martin stared at him in shock as he was scooped out from his seat to being carried bridal style by Ace.

As they got inside- Ace walked up the stairs and once they reach his room, He put down the boy and kiss his forehead,

"I need to go for a while, my love, behave please?"

He cooed as he hugged the boy before he locked the door- that room was soundproof so no sound would be heard from the outside or inside.

As he walked calmly to the front door, He have this deadly aura that seems scary enough for everyone to back off.

He opened the door revealing a bulky man with a gun on his hand, He pointed it at Ace who only gave him a cold stares, No matter how tall he was, That stare makes him feel uneasy,

"This is robbery! Give us your money or else!"

The man angrily exclaimed as Ace continue to stood there with a dead stare, The other man who's the buddy of the one, angrily pointed his knife at Ace,

"Move now, will you? Or would like to be bloody dead? Ha?"

The man taunted but by the blink of the eye- The tall man lie there, lifeless with Ace holding the gun, He shot the lifeless man so many times as blood spurts out everywhere staining the white cold tiles..

The other man gasped as he ran toward Ace trying to stab him, But Ace harshly throw the gun hitting the man in the forehead making him fall down as Ace ran toward him, grabbing the knife as he stabbed the man in the stomach making the man cried as Ace continue to stab him so many times till he was lifeless but Ace didn't stop as he slice the man over and over again.

"Such a bothersome"

Ace said with no emotion hinted in his voice nor eyes, He stood there with bloody hands as he grabbed his phone, dialing someone;

"Clean this mess for me."

He said as he ended the phone call leaving his front door with two almost mutilated corspe lying lifelessly at the floor.

S E V E N T E E N