•THIRTY-FIVE•

-MARTIN-

I stood up as I stare at the man I love with wide eyes and startled expression, He stand there wearing black Americana suit, His hair was slicked up and he was wearing the eyeglasses that he used to wear back then.

How Can I even know,
What Lies ahead if I don't go
I see a chance, I take it slow
And I know I just can't leave this things behind,

Trying to feel,
Satisfied
In my world,
I'm looking for,
In my cell,
I'm looking for,

High and Dry
Eveyrwhere
I'm looking for,

Someone, Evermore, Sunshine, Evermore
Evermore

I ran toward to him—Faster than I used to be as I jump on him, He catch me with his arms as I hug him on the neck.

"You're alive.."

I muttered as tears flows out of my eyes—I'm happy, extremely happy because he's here with me.

"Of course love, why would I? I've done that to exclude us from this disgusting world."

He said with a gentle eyes—I stare at him in disbelief, tears continue to stream out of my eyes, feeling so contended and comfortable on his side.

"I kill that man..haha, I kill the man who tried to pull us apart, Love, Haha, No one will try to take us apart now.."

He insanely chuckled as I feel my cheeks turning flushed—I feel so overwhelmed, I grab both of his cheeks as I stare at him with tears on my eyes and smile expressing  my face.

"Ace..I'm happy— I'm that you're alive and here with me, I—"

I stuttered as he gently smile at me, putting me down on the grasses as wind pass through us.

"Love, I will never die. I will die with you, I promised that. If you die. I'll die."

He sincerely said as he caressed my cheeks, rubbing the tears away from my cheeks,

Trying to feel
Satisfied
I'm looking for

The music that I didn't know where it come continue to play as I hold his hand on mine before confessing what I really wanted him to know.

"I love you, Ace Moreau."

I sincerely confessed—As I put both of his knuckle on my lips as I kiss it sincerely. His eyes widens before tears started to cascade down his eyes.

"Love—Love..."

He whispered with wide eyes and a gorgeous smile on his face, He feel so overwhelmed by my confession.

"I love you I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MARTIN ALFONSO!"

Ace insanely snatch my waist as he lean on my face—kissing my lips like a beast as I grasp his cheeks, kissing back.

This may be it.

I sincerely fall in love with the crazy man I used to despite,

Believing that the world is a dangerous wonder and I shouldn't be so naive,

Wishing for forgiveness for the heaven above,

A Angel fallen for the demon psychopath,

The world can't go against them,

Everything was in a..

EXCLUSION.

END.
APRIL 24 2020.