•TWENTY-SEVEN•

-ACE-

How dare this vile creature try to touch my love? I'll kill him.

Vicentius immediately remove himself from my crying love—I wanted to fucking skin him alive and pour alcohol on it. No, I want him to be gang-banged till he died of internal bleeding.

My psychopathic self was telling me how to kill this worthless piece of little shit that is a brother of mine.

Without any doubt, I pounce at him, grabbing his neck with my hand as I slam his fucking face on the edge of my desk, making his forehead bleed with the strong impact.

"Haha..Hahaha, Die! DIE YOU USELESS SHIT."

I angrily declared as I throw him over the floor as he choke on pain, his forehead is severely bleeding and I don't give a fuck.

I walked toward to him as I lean down, gripping his hair tightly in my hand as I slam his face on the floor before stepping on his head.

"You better be thankful because you're my brother, because if not, I have your corpse at the ground floor once I throw you out of this fucking building."

I glare at him as I step on his head with my left shoe, with a malicious smile on my face—trying to calm myself from not doing any bloodbath.

"Fucking..Hoe..mad, You'll be dead soon.."

He croaked as I stomp harshly on his head more as his face hit the cold tiles.

"Prepare yourself...Santino.."

He suddenly lose his conscious as I chop his neck with my hand, Probably losing his oxygen for a while in his neck. I stood up as I left his bloody state and ran toward my sobbing love.

"Love..Love..."

I whispered as I hold his soft cheeks, Tears staining his eyes at he stare at me—I feel so worthless for letting my love almost violated by that stupid runt.

I kissed his cheeks as I try to appease his troubled appearance as I wipe the tears that flow out of his eyes..

"Ace..You're here.."

He cried as I feel a painful sting in my heart as I regret taking him here, But, I know that he needed his freedom sometimes, I don't want him to feel like he was a prisoner.

"Yes Love, I'm here, Please, Don't cry anymore."

I cooed lovingly as I rub his nose with mine as I stare at him lovingly.

"Ace, I'm scared.."

My love sobbed as I itch to kill anyone and anything that would make him this sad. I will exclude the whole world just for him.

"Love, Don't be scared, I'll kill..I'll kill anyone just for you. Only for you."

I murmured, as I feel his soft arm on my waist—I put my arms around his waist as I pulled him to my chest, My eyes were bloodshot. I breathe heavily feeling his arms on me, only me. No one else would do this.

I'm gonna kill anyone—even that bastard brother of mine, I don't want Martin to be sad or disappointed. His attention is solely mine. That's for sure.

My eyes widen when a hand grasp my face as I feel his soft lips on mine, Ohh..Love!

T W E N T Y - S E V E N.