•TWENTY-EIGHT•

-NO ONE-

Ace feel so dizzy being in love, after Martin kissed him—He never feel so giddy before, It was—addicting.

After the paramedic arrived and carried the almost lifeless Vicentius, They believed Ace who told them that his dear brother of his, gone crazy and bang his head on the edge of the desk.

Ace and Martin was now inside the mall—Ace can leave early since he finished his meeting with his investors and closing a deal with the Ve'ux Co. That was impressed by their business proposal.

Martin was amazed—It's been a while since he visited the Mall, Ace pulled him inside a store where they buy tons of outfits and shoes.

They also went inside the arcade—The two have fun playing every game inside, Martin never been so happy from simple things like this.

At the end of the day—Ace and Martin eat their dinner in a fast-food chain near the bay, where they can see the sunset. It was—Jollibee.

Ace insists that they should go to an Italian Restaurant but Martin doesn't want to, and insists of going to Jollibee where they ordered fried chicken and spaghetti with pineapple juice and mango-peach pie.

•tanginang lockdown•

They also decided to take out some yum-burger and coke-float and they went home with a smile on their face.

Martin consider this as a date, He never feel so happy in his entire life. Going to the mall with the one you love, Eating at Jollibee, Playing at the Arcade, It was pure happiness and simplicity.

"Thank..Thank you for bringing me on a date, A—Ace.."

Martin stuttered as he feels his cheeks getting warm from too much happiness, Ace eyes widened.

Date? That was a date? His love think that was a date, If he wanted to take his Love on a date—He would bring him to the Philippines and have fun in Puerto Princesa or have a sightseeing in the Chocolate Hills or maybe in Nueva Ecija so they can have fresh air and stare at the ricefields—Oh, how romantic that would be.

Ace feel so overwhelmed by this feelings—Oh, How he wanted to make love with Martin.

"Love.."

Ace parked the car on the garage as they walk out of the car and grab their food in the backseat.

"Y—Yes?"

Martin stuttered as he feel Ace's hand on his waist, grinding on his petite side.

"Can I, My Love?"

Ace asked softly as he stare at the smaller boy with hopeful eyes.

Martin feel so—excited but at the same time, He feel nervous but why he would he resist his..first love?

T W E N T Y- E I G H T.