•THIRTY•

-MARTIN-

I wake up with a sore legs, hips, and bum—I almost forgot what time we've stop doing the frickle-frackle and It was..so good.

I look beside me to see Ace who was slumbering peacefully, I can see those bite marks that were caused by me. Ah! I retain the moment where I gave him those like what he did to mine.

It's been months since I was captured by him.  Those days—Where I was locked up on those golden cage, filled with necessities, It doesn't matter to me because I'm inside a room with no assurance of leaving.

And those days—Where I was completely removed from those cage and remain in his side, my feelings started to change gradually.

Now—I'm hopelessly in love with the man that was a complete cray-cray and a psychopath when he's mad. Despite all of those flaws, I can't help but deeply fall in love with him more than I assumed.

"Good Morning Ace.."

I greeted with a soft smile as he open his eyes—Looking out for me as he smiled. Everytime he smile—He looks more handsome than before.

"Oh, Good Morning Love.."

He greeted as he pulled me on his chest—Hugging me tightly with his hands trailing down to my bum making me gasp.

"You're so full love.."

He groaned as he kissed my neck, with his finger probing my bum feeling the seeping milk on it.

"Let's clean you up."

He mumble as he sat up—flexing his muscle, He was really stunning.

He moved out of the bed as he scoop me on his arms as we both enter the lavatory, putting me down on the tub as he filled it with calming warm water. Before dipping on it beside me as he lather me with soap and shampoo.

His phone ring and He look for me for a while—I nodded my head as he moved out of the bathtub, He put the phone near us as he open the speaker.

(Stupid Bitch, Scram! He's coming!)

I heard from the speaker as Ace face suddenly darken as his frown darkly from the caller.

"Vicentius, Don't wait for me to kill you."

Ace angrily blurted as he continue to lather me with soap as I play on the rubber ducky floating on the water.

(It's your choice, Rest in peace then.)

The call ended as Ace pulled me out of the water as he dried me up on the towel then, He decided to dress us up as I wear a silk pajama shirt and shorts as he wear his trackpants and black shirt as he assist me down the stairs into the garden.

"Stay here Love, I'll make us a breakfast."

He inquire as He kissed me deeply on the lips—He walked back inside the house as I sat peacefully on the bench, looking up to catch a glimpse of crowds flying away, It was creepy to be honest.

One hour passed until I suddenly heard gunshots and a bunch of things breaking and smashing inside the house as I panicked from the quarrel inside, I wanted to run back there to see but panic hits me instantly as the left side of the house exploded as I stood up, even though I feel sore—I decided to escape through the vines that was hiding a secret passage that I've just discovered, I was lead to a mini forest.

I run as fast as I can—I can hear the distant shouts and screams as the house that I used to live erupted in flames. Tears pour down my eyes as my heart clench, wishing that Ace was safe and hating myself from being a Coward not running back inside to save Ace.

T H I R T Y.