•SIX•

-NO ONE-

The man inhaled infront of Martin as he breathe heavily, He was trying to calm down himself- so he can't scare his love anymore...

"Y-You see...T-That day..the day you bumped into me, I was..I was in daze, To see a boy that..I..I dream of, and I know..I'm the only one for you, I followed you, I send you food to eat sometimes clothes to wear nicely- you don't deserved your life back there! Y-you deserve a luxurious life, with me! And days passed by..I..felt a feeling that I never thought I would feel, I-I love you Martin Alfonso..."

The man spoked as he stared at Martin eyes, Martin was shocked. He was still processing what the man said to him, He-He don't know what to say..

"You may think I sound delusional, but no, I love you so much, too much that you're the only one who make me feel this way, I-I never thought I would feel this kind of bloom inside my chest, Please..so please, stay here with me, let me pamper you! Let me love you wholeheartedly! Love, Let me take care of you and grant all of your wishes.."

The man was getting anxious at he stare at Martin with such..emotions, emotions that Martin can't tell..

Martin was trembling, trembling in fear and shock- he didn't expect all of this. What he expected is so far from what he have received.

"And now, you're here, with me, and you're staying with me forever..hah- hahaha..I won't let you go, I would Kill , haha, I would kill anyone who dare to come on our way.."

The man said as he laughed, his laugh that makes Martin tremble more, He was almost shaking in fear, as tears burst out of his eyes..

The man stopped laughing as he stare once again but he saw nothing but his love, trembling in fear and tears streaming down his face, he paled, getting mad at himself for making his love cry in fear,

"No..no, no, no..love, please, don't cry!"

The man eyes widened as he unlocked the padlock and open the cage door- he walked toward Martin who's covering his face with his palm as he sobbed.

"Here, A warm hug, just for you..."

The man purred as he engulped Martin with his arms as he hugged the boy tight who was still trembling, Martin, Whose a person who like hugs, He removed his hand from his face as he snaked his small arms around the man waist, as he buried his face on the man chest and continue to sobbed.

The man eyes widened as he felt a arm wrapped around his waist, He didn't expect it at all, Even burying his face on his chest- The man feel butterflies on his stomach, He was crazily in love with this boy..

After smelling the boy hair, he moved his face near the boy ear as he whispered;

"I don't want anyone around you, I'll kill them if I have to."

S I X